check out celebritesrus - lolly badcock

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Lolly Badcock

check out celebritesrus - lolly badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi guys & girls,

I have just updated my profile on the above site so dont hesitate to check them out and enjoy!

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/MyNewWeb/ ... /index.htm

I have to say this site is fantastic with some amazing models on it - well done Neil!

I am in the process of updating it with another 20 h/c pictures including exclusive b/g pictures so don't forget to check it out in a day or two!

Enjoy!
Lolly

http://groups.yahoo.com/lollybadcock
www.lollybadcock.com

Email: lbadcock@hotmail.com
myson

Re: check out celebritesrus - lolly badcock

Post by myson »

Oooooooooooooooo, you are a naughty (but very nice) girl Lolly ;-)

Here's the link clickable for you too.

Myson
xxxxxxx

P-Nix

Post by P-Nix »

Very nice pictures Lolly.

May I ask who the very lucky blonde who you seem to be having an enjoyable time with on the motorbike is please?

P
Funky Fresh

Post by Funky Fresh »

I know, wow, wow,wow, how amazing is she!!

It was an exclusive one off g/g shoot and she isn't doing any more i am afraid to say.

She is a new ish model and only works upto topless, heading main stream and already think she is due to be in loaded soon. To date she has done 7 front covers and centre folds for bike and car magazines. I told her how good i fuck so she agreed to the shoot just for me!!

The bike set along with another very horny g/g set with lots of cream and bannans going in naughty places, plus a video approx 20 min long will all be appearing exclusive on my site when it goes live.

This are def pics you dont wanna miss and it is a shoot i dont think i will ever forget, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Lolly Badcock

Post by Lolly Badcock »

Hi,

Just to let you know that it was me replying to this, please read my posting "funky fresh/lolly badcock - please please read " to expalin why the author wasn't my name.

Kisses
Lolly