online portfolio

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Will Hagen

Re: online portfolio

Post by Will Hagen »

NeilUK wrote

"Yahoo have an adult section within the romance and relationships area. A group there should not be closed down because of adult content. The only thing that will close an adult group in the right place is copyright violations. I have run loads of yahoo groups in the past and not one has been closed. Its just a case of setting them up in the correct area and being careful what photos and files are posted."

I've followed all the rules - adult section, etc, etc and had loads of groups closed down. It can happen 2 ways - firstly, the group itself being deleted, or secondly your Yahoo! id being deleted which can sometimes leave the group but without any moderator control so in most cases no messages can be posted as they get stuck waiting for approval.

Cheers

Will Hagen
Looking for models. Contact me at willhagen@hotmail.com
NeilUK

Re: online portfolio

Post by NeilUK »

Guess I have just been lucky then as I have never had one closed down. Poor Jayme has been having a nightmare.

Anyway Jayme, if you want another go I can do one for you.

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog