online portfolio

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
jayme

online portfolio

Post by jayme »

Hiya, hope you are all ok.....

having a nightmare of a time at the moment.. yahoo keep deleting my groups so now i have decided to abandon them altogether.... my website is having some major delays after a few problems but hopefully soon this will be sorted.... so in the meantime i am making use of the MSN My space to display my portfolio content... and my forum is still active if you wish to join up, its free. The links are as follows (not clickable as i have forgot how to do that, so i will say thanks a bunch to who ever is kind enough to do that for me, your a star!)

my forum http://jaymeexposed.proboards26.com/

my portfolio http://spaces.msn.com/members/jayme-exposed/

I am also available to book for girl solo or girl girl assignments, if anyone is interested my email addy is jayme-exposed@hotmail.co.uk

And thanks to all who voted for me in the max babe competition, i didn't even know i had entered it until i got my complimentary tickets and letter saying i have been selected to compete!

hugs
Jayme xxx

Jayme xxx

www.jayme-exposed.com
qwerty

Re: online portfolio

Post by qwerty »

Clickables.

Forum

Portfolio

email jayme-exposed@hotmail.co.uk

jayme

Post by jayme »

i knew one of ya would be soooo nice and make my links clickable...... ta very much appreciated xxxx

Jayme xxx

www.jayme-exposed.com
johnboy1

Post by johnboy1 »

Jayme your msn space does no seem to be working babe
jayme

Post by jayme »

proper annoyed now as the photos on it were not explicit mainly glamour/portfolio shots...

anyone got any good places where i can put up my portfolio online and it wont get deleted every week????? yahoo sucks and so does msn and aol groups
:-(

or how do you include a photo on here when you post an update???????

hugs
Jayme xxx
Jayme xxx

www.jayme-exposed.com
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Jayme , if you let me set up a yahoo group for you, it won't be closed. Dani's is 2 years old now. As is Kat's.

Email me

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
Will Hagen

Post by Will Hagen »

Speaking as a bitter veteran of Yahoo! groups...(and slated by some for it)....

Yahoo! groups that won't be closed - don't count on it!!

If Yahoo! delete the moderators profile 'cos of misdemeanours in another group the whole lot goes.

Not sure which is worst - to have a group that you have no control over or one that disappears completely. I've had numerous groups that have bitten the dust for various reasons beyond my control. I was particularly fond of the Alicia Rhodes group but alas it is no more due to Mr Yahoo!

Yahoo! groups are fun but f-ing frustrating and not a long term solution to anything serious.
Looking for models. Contact me at willhagen@hotmail.com
Tricky

Post by Tricky »

Yahoo is mainly aimed at children and as such can not blame them for being over protective, far too many lawsuits.

As a webdesigner I run my own business server and should anyone need something hosting i do have some spare space; be it a forum, portfolio etc etc.

The offers there.
jayme

Post by jayme »

wow thankyou.... had stacks of emails offering help and i am sure i will be taking some of you up on your kind offers.......
i think sometimes it is nice when you get work offers or enquiries to be able to direct people to somewhere you can showcase your portfolio so they know exactly what they are getting when they book you. Plus the groups facility was a great way to interact with the people who look at your stuff and get to know what they wanna see.
Never mind eh? plod on none the less

Come along to Max Power live at Birmingham NEC on Friday and ya never know who ya might bump into!! (i'll be the one drooling over an EVO ;-) )

Hugs
Jayme xxx
Jayme xxx

www.jayme-exposed.com
NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Yahoo have an adult section within the romance and relationships area. A group there should not be closed down because of adult content. The only thing that will close an adult group in the right place is copyright violations. I have run loads of yahoo groups in the past and not one has been closed. Its just a case of setting them up in the correct area and being careful what photos and files are posted.

Neil

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog