Hardcore industry

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ace

Re: Just ignore 'her'

Post by Ace »

She's got you all biting and having a laugh at your expense. Just ignore her and she'll go away

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
nachovx

Re: Just ignore 'her'

Post by nachovx »

Does that mean she takes it up the ass after all ?
Jonboy

Re: HSBC

Post by Jonboy »

Naked I think you may be wrong on HSBC Look at it like this.
Sahre closed Friday at ?8.355 div for last year was 0.34 that is 4.06 % return on investment. Now the forcast for the following year is 0.39 that will produce a 4.66 return. Now dividend withholding tax is 10 % so the return is far better than on putting your money on deposit and you still have the posibility of capital gain on the share price. I bought 13,300 in April 2004 at ?6.73 that represents a return of capital of 24.40 % plus dividends worth 5.05 % . So a lot of affection fro them hope to get ?9.50 plus one more dividend then sell

Jonboy
Jonboy

Re: Kandi HSBC

Post by Jonboy »

Hi Kandi Think you got that wrong the profis are copied from the balance sheet in US$ below and are far higher You had me panicking for a moment
If you are a borrower thank you and capital gains For the year (as reported)
Operating profit before provisions .................................................................................................. 22,898 18,540
Profit on ordinary activities before tax ............................................................................................ 17,608 12,816
Profit attributable to shareholders ................................................................................................... 11,840 8,774
Dividends ....................................................................................................................................... (7,301) (6,532) for your contribution to my dividends

Jonboy
marshyman

Re: Hardcore industry

Post by marshyman »

Hi little Minx
You seem to be firing on all cylinders and beating everyone up.

Do you have a link so some of us can judge one.
Just tryin to make the world happy