Glamour accountancy

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Michelle Monroe

Re: Glamour accountancy

Post by Michelle Monroe »

Hiya Bill,
Oh yes, i've always done my own accounts; but it's such a bloody stress that i'm dying to get someone to do it all for me. Good Accountants are worth their weight in gold.
Thanks for all the advice, guys, you're good 'uns.

Elizabeth

Post by Elizabeth »

Hi Michelle,

No problem MBM do all of my accounts and my partners. They're so helpful!

What were you wearing at erotica? I didn't recognise you?

If you want to do any video/photo stuff for either of our websites drop me an e-mail - elizabeth@elizabethmichellelawrence.co.uk

Hope to see you soon babe,

Elizabeth x

Michelle Monroe

Hi Elizabeth,
I was in a sequin stars & stripes bikini & cowboy hat. (fashion police alert!)
I don't really do hardcore g/g video; but if i ever start, you'll be the first person i'll email because you're a honey!!

Accountant

Post by Accountant »

Sandie,

No we are not in Monaco, although I wish we were!!!

If you remember we chatted about mortgages etc last summer and met at Erotica in November!!

Thanks to Phil and Elizabeth for your comments, it's always nice to receive positive feedback on the services we provide.

Regards,

Chris. (MBM Associates)
Chris (MBM Associates)
Michelle Monroe

Howdy Chris,
Well, you guys have a fabulous reputation from what i hear (my meeting is in one hour)- so i'll be seeing you soon! Hey, this post might bring you in more clients too.

rgb

Post by rgb »

"he pegged it faster than shit off a shovel"

You have a wonderful way with words Sandie! :)

rgb

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
alicia_fan_uk

Post by alicia_fan_uk »

Hey everyone,

The general rule is that any "UK-domiciled person must pay Income Tax".

In reality, this means that anyone who is in the country more than 183 days should be paying a big chunk of their earnings to Mr Brown.

That's why quite a few businessmen (and women, I presume) etc are only in the UK for certain periods of the year.......plus the weather is bloody awful, so I can see why the Cayman Islands are more appealing.

There have been cases of people trying to avoid paying tax, such as setting themselves up as a 'company', and taking out 'dividends' which are different to 'salary' (and potentially no tax payable up to around ?30k!!!) - but the result is that most cases are viewed as evasion, and hence not permissable per the Inland Revenue.

The UK Government is making it increasingly difficult to get round paying tax. Best bet would be move to the Channel Islands.......although the adult scene there is prob somewhat more low-key across there!

Cheers

Alicia_Fan_UK