PAL to NTSC?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Alexis Silver

PAL to NTSC?

Post by Alexis Silver »

Hey there all.

Does anyone know where I can get PAL footage converted to NTSC and a rough idea of cost?

Also, my site has just launched!! (Finally!!) It's still in production but I'm hoping it goes well. I'd love to hear any comments or ideas.

Alexis x
Mick Handy

Re: PAL to NTSC?

Post by Mick Handy »

Ha .... not such a straight forward thing as you may think ... Unless you have your DVD mastered at the top end level which will cost you you will run around in circles trying to get the best quality out of it.

There are many programs out there that can do it ... cyberlink powerDVD can do it but quality will suffer and the menu system is a little basic.

You can also set up a NTSC system only along side a PAL system, more work but can be done.

Or get a partner in the States, send him PAL and he can recapture and do NTSC for you .... this is how i solved my problem.

Mick Handy
Steven

Post by Steven »

I can do this providing it is NTSC DVDs you require.
The source is not a problem. I know you have a PAL source, and whether thats DVD, miniDV, SVHS etc, thats no problem but the output would have to be NTSC DVD as I can not produce NTSC cassettes only DVDs.
I can do full motion/audio menus if required thats not a problem either.

Pricing would depend on how many hours of footage you need converting and what the source is. Its not such a complicated process for those in the business but it takes a very long time to encode it properly preserving the best quality.
Let me know in more detail and I should be able to sort you out.

bolly77bolly@hotmail.com
videokim

Post by videokim »

Hi Steven

We can sort it out for you, please contact us.

kim

Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail
lazerspike

Post by lazerspike »

Hi Alexis, We can also help you to convert your PAL to NTSC email me at info@lipstickproductions.co.uk if you want to have a chat about it.

Regards

Lewis

Real amatuer british women in hard core action
Steven

Post by Steven »

I am offering to sort it out for him.
Please concentrate.