Adult Channel XXX & Splat

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Caligula

Re: Adult Channel XXX & Splat

Post by Caligula »

No improvement as of yet.

Playboy TV said they'd update minimum of twice a week from this week in an e-mail, but richard said by 1 March it would be a daily update.

So I'll keep subscription going for time being and see what happens by 1 March.

Human Rights = R18 on British TV ("british" now amended to "British" after John Beyer pointed out my typo)
malcom

Post by malcom »

PB. Could I please have an answer to my question on the 4th Feb. Repeated ......below

Playboy.....

I ask and could you please give a specific reason why new PB material does not follow the same standard as Live programmes.....

To add to this question I would like to complain about your new series "Night calls coming home". A new series. A new chance to emulate the same content strength that is on live shows. You have not. Are you not updating the producers of new shows as to their permissible content strength. ???

If the first episode is anything to go by then PB instead has dished up a very soft and poor quality product. Why such inconsistency in strength when you compare the likes of "Night calls coming home" and series such as "The mating game". !!!??????
malcom

Post by malcom »

PB. Could I please have an answer to my question on the 4th Feb. Repeated ......below

Playboy.....

I ask and could you please give a specific reason why new PB material does not follow the same standard as Live programmes.....

To add to this question I would like to complain about your new series "Night calls coming home". A new series. A new chance to emulate the same content strength that is on live shows. You have not. Are you not updating the producers of new shows as to their permissible content strength.

If the first episode is anything to go by then PB instead has dished up a very soft and poor quality product. Why such inconsistency in strength when you compare the likes of "Night calls coming home" and series such as "The mating game". !!!??????
GeneralDogsbody

Post by GeneralDogsbody »

I have just joined your service and I'm very, very upset with the quality of the programmes overall. I understand that there's a problem at your end, why hasn't it been sorted? I've spent ?25 with you, just to watch the same bloody film over, and over again.
I have e-mailed twice about this problem, but with no reply. I'm gutted :(

I think we all deserve a refund, or at least one free month.

I'm looking for online links to Laura Turner pics and vids. E-mail me if you have any, thanks.
Caligula

Post by Caligula »

March 1st is only a couple of days away!

Let's hope Playboy TV Online keep their promise of a revamped service on this date.

If not, I'll be the first to cancel...... well probably not the first...lol

Human Rights = R18 on British TV ("british" now amended to "British" after John Beyer pointed out my typo)
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Yes, I'm waiting for the 1st March with interest.

Since the EMail I received of Richard on the 11th February highlighting the changes, which I replied to with a couple of requests the following day, I've heard nothing in response, so I guess like everyone else, I'm going to have to wait and see what comes of the "new improved" service.
nachovx

Post by nachovx »

I bet you're still waiting 1st March 2006
Caligula

Post by Caligula »

Quote from Richard

"Gents,

As you are aware we have launched a product which has a great proposition, but has failed to deliver a quality service in it's first month. That is now being tackled and will be sorted by the 1st March 2005.

If you are a subscriber to this service and have been disappointed to date, or have good things to say - please email me directly, I will respond to each email and ensure that by March everyone is delighted with the service that we are offering.

We may not post all the time - but we have been reading your comments and taking them on board. We have let you down - and we are now in the process of ensuring the quality service you were hoping for is delivered.

My direct email address is rgale@playboy.com "

Well it's 1 March tomorrow and no change so far!

Caligula

Post by Caligula »

Is it 1 March - ahhh yes I thought as much.

Mmmmmmmm - well there are a further 16 hours left in the day!

Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Well, there's now only five and a half hours of March 1st left and it's still not been updated as promised.

Have now truly lost faith .. maybe it'll be up tomorrow .. maybe it'll be working soon .. who knows!