Hi Im back From the Usa !!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Marie-Louise

Hi Im back From the Usa !!

Post by Marie-Louise »

hi everyone just to let you know im back from the states & ready to work soon now taking bookings available for most types of work thanx had a great time in florida holidaying & did some fantastic shoots out there i cant wait to go back for more very soon :)
had the pleasure of working with Bang Bros Dirty Sanchez in miami for his websites

bigtitsroundasses

and

boobsquad

had some good hard anal fucking with preston jeez that guy has a huge cock mmmmm & mark was great to so thanx to dirty sanchez ,olivia ,preston,mark&andy

also down to fort launderdale to shoot for

bignaturals

with jason great fun getting oiled up some good hard fucking all hot & sticky mmmmmm yeh

then went of to tampa to party hard with dusty aka Dirty D at & showed the yanks how to wank bucket loads of cum mmmmm

tampabukkake

i didnt get to shoot with everyone as i was only there 2 weeks but am going back to shoot some more & i cant wait i had so much fun & they where really great guys to work for visited lots of places in florida its so nice & the people are so polite the american guys loved me :) big thanx to my agent in the usa vincent for getting me all these contacts & work just found out i was in GENT MAGAZINE in dec & a new hardcore video just out im in HARD VOLUPTUOUS 3
Double D Productions
being fucked hard by the Hot & Horny Lee Henshaw it includes anal & lots of bouncy boobs found it on the shelf of my local adult store lol thats all for now folks so if you want to book me im back well for now that is lol have a great weekend
love&kisses Marie-Louisexxxxxxxxxx

you only got one life so live it & be happy!!
im like marmite you either love me or you hate me lols

Love 'n' Kisses Marie-Louisexxxx (36gg boobies)
Marie-Louise

Re: Hi Im back From the Usa !!

Post by Marie-Louise »

hi again forgot to say im also at

www.topheavyamateurs.com

this weeks updates

love n kisses Marie-Louisexxxx

Marie-Louise

Post by Marie-Louise »

also a big thanx to my driver mr s for driving me to all my shoot locations it was much appreciated
love n kissses Marie-Louisexxxx

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Hi Marie-Louise,

Great that you are back, I am an affiliate for the people behind BigNaturals , which means I can get to download your movies when they release them :-)

I just wanted to say, I have been updating my site and i came across your page. WOW what breasts, can i ask if anyone has ever got lost between them ? And if so can I lead the search team :-)

Is your email the same because the last one came back undelivered? May have been my browser.

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
lazerspike

Post by lazerspike »

Nice to see you back save and sound.

Regards

L

Real amatuer british women in hard core action
Marie-Louise

Post by Marie-Louise »

hi thanx yes im back but ill be of again as soon as i can lol thats kool you are linked up to the bignatural guys they are a great bunch & adore big natural boobies i did a hardcore video &pix for them & some outdoor jacuzzi fun solo video & pix so enjoy lol :) i also did 2 hardcore shoots for bang bros in 2 different locations in miami i really did have loads of fun & i cant wait to go back unfortunately i didnt get round to shooting for everyone jus ran out of time for your question has anyone ever got lost in them yes they have lots of times lol you can lead the search team lol which email did you try i have 3
marie@maries36ffworld.com

mellons_marie2@yahoo.co.uk

mellonsmarie@aol.com

love n kisses Marie-Louisexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marie-Louise

Post by Marie-Louise »

yes for now lol maybe see u soon
love n kisses Marie-Louisexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

markus69

Post by markus69 »

Hi and welcome back Marie-Louise. Hope to meet up with you soon.
Love Mark. xxx
Marie-Louise

Post by Marie-Louise »

hi mark how are you & thanx hope to meet up with you soon hun & shoot some hardcore mmmmmm
love n kisses Marie-Louisexxxxxxxx