FYEO Bradford

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
busty_n_blonde_uk

FYEO Bradford

Post by busty_n_blonde_uk »

Hi im now working in FYEO in bradford

http://profiles.yahoo.com/busty_n_blonde_uk

I work wed till sat 8:00 till 2:00

xxxxx

busty_n_blonde_uk
modfather

Re: FYEO Bradford

Post by modfather »

Hi babes its nick-(old segs) your a top girl hun knock em dead
brooks

Post by brooks »

Those Lucky old buggers at bradford. Gotta agree with Segsbury you are an absolute top lass.

Hope it's all working out.

Anytime you get back to doing the webcam's give me a shout (tilerdurdenuk@yahho.co.uk or rbrooks92@hotmail.com)

I'd love to hear from you anyway actually just to see how things are going.

Brooks.
busty_n_blonde_uk

Post by busty_n_blonde_uk »

Hey you too ... were have you been ??? lol or shall i say were have i been???
sorry i havent been online for a while ive been working so hard :) was talking to brian bradshaw the other day. Oh and also someone eles ( cant remember who)
but they were tell me how somone was showing a recording of me on my webcam around all the chat rooms!!! and its true he sent me a clip of one of them ( this one was when i had my dark hair) if you to e-mail me ill send you it, its only of my face , must have been a preview coz it only lasts 40 secs or so!!!
God i couldnt belive it!!! right we will have to arange a date when you nick, tilerdurdenuk, brian and a few others from the gang can come and have a webcam chat with me ( free of course ) and catch up on the gossip!!! so either on my forum through e-mail or on here we will arrange a date??? brian isint on here so we will have to inform him about it!!! all you guys know that the busty_n_blonde_uk@btinternet.com is no longer my e-mail address, but you do have my personal one!!! Im on line now if you wanna chat Rachel xx

busty_n_blonde_uk
Bodi

Post by Bodi »

Hi Sally

Are you available for modelling assignments, if so can you let me know your rates/limits.