help...on setting up a website...

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
claire

help...on setting up a website...

Post by claire »

hi was wondering if there was ne one near me in portsmouth who would be interested in helping me set up a website etc..as i dont have a clue but think i should at least get one!!!

geniune offers please!!!

thanks

love n hugs
claire xxxx
MAI Productions

Re: help...on setting up a website...

Post by MAI Productions »

Hi claire,

I know we are not near you but I can certainly design you a website. That's my background before I got into this business.

Give me a call if you like, you have my number.

Nige
<http://www.madatit.com>
neil

Post by neil »

Or (IF) you are a freeserve/wannado member (if) you can knock one up in an hour:) like i did so,so, easy trouble is the long web address .

plug http://cultstuff.mysite.freeserve.com EXAMPLE its good for floggin stuff

this may get deleted soon ....only tryin to help:)

L stacey
davidjohndin

Post by davidjohndin »

Hi Claire

i could set you up a basic website taht would could little to upkeep. We were going to meet and do a shoot but it fell through. Tried to contact you with no luck. get in touch

Dave
Will Hagen

Post by Will Hagen »

Hi Claire

Websites themselves are fairly straightforward. Either create your own and settle for something home-made or pay money to a professional and get something special. Either way, it is of no use without traffic. Without visitors you may as well not bother with a website.

Email me if you want to know more.

willhagen@hotmail.com
Looking for models. Contact me at willhagen@hotmail.com
claire

Post by claire »

hello

thank you to all who replyed..i will be in touch shortly with you all...bit busy at mo..but not complaining!!! lol

thanks

love n hugs
claire xxxx