Needing help with....

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
TheProf

Needing help with....

Post by TheProf »

Hello Folks,
Been in the glam mag business as you know for 40-years now,far too long I know,and partly retired,but Im suffering sometimes with you out there knowing all the pitfalls of this trade.Been there & got the t-shirt (now in the bin because it's worn thin).
I've started a small studio up down in leafy Surrey,so what Im looking for is someone who knows their way around the YAHOO groups,like placing Ads and telling people what is going on.A sort of computer boffin in the know.You will be rewarded of course,I don't believe you should do it for nothing.

Any Models wanting work drop me an email as well-always grateful to hear.Best Wishes to everyone.
Horace.
Ben Jones

Re: Needing help with....

Post by Ben Jones »

Can't help you with the newsgroups, etc, but would be interested to know whereabouts in Surrey you are.

Cheers
Ben
titanic

Post by titanic »

It may be best to build a small webiste and the get it listed on both this site and other model sites.
Also approach models who you want on your books and if they have a webite get them to place a link as well
Billy Ryan

<http://www.clips4sale.com/store/36763>
fcvideos

Post by fcvideos »

TheProf, whats the rewards? ;0)

fcvideos@hotmail.com 700 (original) fiona cooper videos for sell