Laetitia Exhibition anale 2

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
darius

Laetitia Exhibition anale 2

Post by darius »

This movie is not listed at Egafd. Apart from Elodie Cherie all the stars come from the amateur world IMHO. I've only been able to recognize a transsexual in the last scene who appeared in a couple of cee cee shots with Christoph Clark and Jean-Pierre Armand under the name of Gerry. Christoph and Jean-Pierre used to star along with t-girls at the very start of their career as everybody knows.
Scene 1 features a blonde girl in an anal scene (unknown to me, but maybe some of you guys could recognize her).
Scene 2 is about a blonde woman calling someone by phone, then using toys.
Scene 3 a young brunette goes for sex and dp.
Scene 4, Elodie Cherie using toys and that's all, unfortunately. She was the only reason for me to buy this dvd.
Scene 5, a girl in stockings using toys
Scene 6, the t-girl using toys.

So much for the local color

[IMG]http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc130/th_10417_ExhibitionAnale2.avi_123_130lo.jpg[/IMG]

jj

Re: Laetitia Exhibition anale 2

Post by jj »

These Laetitias are on the 'to do' list... some are vaguely familiar but the
only one I can pin down so far is sc. 5- XNK2751.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
rafa

Re: Laetitia Exhibition anale 2

Post by rafa »

The blonde with black stockings and necklace is Caroline Dubarre - in both. The last but one in Anale 2 - XNK2751 - also looks tantalisingly familiar. More names, pls