Teenies and Big Tits

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
DavidS

Teenies and Big Tits

Post by DavidS »

Back in the late 1970's I saw a looop in a London Cinema Club called 'Teenies and Big Tits'. The story was about a man who liked very willowly, very slim girls but had married a plump woman with a huge bust. The wife was played by Christa Abel. She kept returning home and catching her husband and his friend having sex with very slim girls. Does anyone know if this loop was taken from a longer film, and if so, what was it? The loop looked very Hans Billian in style.
zushiomaru

Re: Teenies and Big Tits

Post by zushiomaru »

have seen this as a Lasse Braun super 8(on ebay or echtwahr)
will post pic when i find it.
Denaniel

Post by Denaniel »

Here are screencaps from Teenies and Big Tits as it appears on the Alpha Blue Archives DVD titled "Perversion" from the Lasse Braun series.

3f-2m, Johanna Ebertseder, Irene Falcke, Christa Abel -- Christa appears for the last 5 min. only, so this is likely a shortened version.

Note Johanna is not currently listed on the egafd page, but she is recognizable in the screencaps linked above.

Johanna and Irene have a lesbian session, and then the two men join them later for a foursome. One of the men looks like Peter Bond. About three quarters of the way into the film, Christa Abel shows up, and has sex with one of the men.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

Many thanks for this information Denaniel, I certainly did not expect to see this thread reappear after 6 years. Certainly your identification of the 3 actresses is correct and I am fairly sure Peter Bond was in it. I have not seen the film for about 32 years though. Anyway well done!
MikeA

Attn EGAFD Admin -- Re: Teenies and Big Tits

Post by MikeA »

So Johanna Ebertseder should be added to the cast list and the query against Christa Abel's name removed.
DavidS

Re: Attn EGAFD Admin -- Re: Teenies and Big Tits

Post by DavidS »

MikeA is correct. Johanna Ebertseder is in the film and there is no doubt about Christa Abel.
Bad Samaritan

Post by Bad Samaritan »

Peter Bond, and the other man is Ferry Sala. This piece was most likely an original production by J?rgen Enz, possibly shot around 1978.

hosça bak zâtina kim zübde-i âlemsin sen
merdüm-i dîde-i ekvân olan âdemsin sen