Attn: jj

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
alec

Attn: jj

Post by alec »

So is XNK2609 Fatima Choplin?

Double Power also came up in another thread of around the same time from which I think I completed the listing and I have the feeling the 'wig girl' was identified as Fatima Choplin.
jj

Re: Attn: jj

Post by jj »

I remember saying that 2609 seemed familiar. I'm not sure at this late stage
what convinced me the two were the same, apart from the obvious commonality
of wigs.
I'm not familiar enough with Fatima's teeth to be sure at first glance that
they're the same- I'll try and dig out some titles, but meanwhile would much
appreciate any input from Soljaris [or other interested parties].

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
soljARis

Post by soljARis »

I've never seen 'Elle suce ? genoux' under any of its titles, but judging from the image gallery of XNK2609 she looks indeed like Fatima, her face shape, eyebrows colour, nose size and even her teeth look like Fatima's ones.
Just my two cents.

PS
From the link posted by Alec it appears that 'Asscander' two years ago already reached most of the same conclusions about some of the movies we analyzed a few weeks ago, though I don't get why he trusted the aka 'Isabelle' for the girl we tentatively identified as 'Catherine Hardmand'.
I wonder if that poster still reads EGAFD forums from time to time, it would be interesting to have his opinion too in these discussions.
jj

Post by jj »

soljARis wrote:
> but judging from the image gallery of XNK2609 she looks indeed
> like Fatima, her face shape, eyebrows colour, nose size and
> even her teeth look like Fatima's ones.

Well, I'm happy.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."