off-topic question

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
zebrafink

off-topic question

Post by zebrafink »

hello,

my husband and I used to ask questions in the Vintage Erotica Forum from time to time.

I tried to do so today but the VEF seems to be totally reconstructed. I admit that I don't understand it now. I don't know where to ask my questions now, and if the old rules still exist.

Does anyboldy of you know what has happened to this forum?

Please answer me. Husband is angry with me for he thinks I am making something wrong!

Thanks in advance!

I. Zebra
Len801

Re: off-topic question

Post by Len801 »

Don't know what you mean. I don't often go there, but I have not noticed any dramatic changes.
Please clarify what problems you are encountering.
MacD

Post by MacD »

Must admit I'm the same as Len801 ? I do not belong to VEF anymore (I'm banned), but I do still visit, and I can't say I've noticed any great changes for a few years now.

You may also want to look at joining it's sister site Planet Suzy ? registration is now open for new members, but there's no knowing how long that will last.

PS also has a nice little Vintage & Classic section.

zebrafink

Post by zebrafink »

Len, you are right, and I am stupid and rather chaotic. Reason was:I searched for vintage erotica forums by Google, and there were thousands (lightly exaggerated) of answers.
I had bookmarked the right links only on husband's PC. Now I've bookmarked it on mine, too!
McD: thanks for the link to the other forum.

Please, if you are mods, Do remove this off-topic thread from EGAFD!
Thanks!
very ashamed
I.Zebra, wishing her husband would speak English and do his own correspondence!