Who knows "Schulm?dchen - f?r gute Noten tun sie"

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Hofnarr

Who knows "Schulm?dchen - f?r gute Noten tun sie"

Post by Hofnarr »

Full title "Schulm?dchen - f?r gute Noten tun sie alles" (headlines are restricted in length.

Does anybody know this movie and the names of the girls, please? I only know Frank Gun and David Perry, but it didn't help me so far. They made too many flicks together and it is probably not the original title...

Thanks!
jj

Re: Who knows "Schulm?dchen - f?r gute Noten tun sie"

Post by jj »

It would have been simple courtesy to supply a cover or link, rather than expecting
other people to do the donkey-work for you......
howsoever- the nearest I can get is this, I think listed here:
[IMG]http://www.egafd.com/images/hosted/4zhwgdk788qj4e40mu5e_thumb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.egafd.com/images/hosted/8df2d14b4aomfkz76z_thumb.jpg[/IMG].

There are several web references to a similarly-titled flick being directed by Moli
[presumably for Magma], and featuring a 'Laura'. The 'Schulmadchen" series-name,
on the other hand, is more usually associated with Videorama/Silwa than Magma, so
I'm not at all confident this is the film you're referring to.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Hofnarr

Post by Hofnarr »

Sorry, I was hoping for somebody knowing the movie, it was not my intention to have people do research work. My apologies!

This is the one I am talking about:

This "Laura" is mentioned to be "the unknown man's maid" in "Madness", but all the maids I remember from "Madness" are colored while I have no memory of a colored girl in "Schulm?dchen..."
Hofnarr

Post by Hofnarr »

Sorry again, the above link is sh*tty quality when you're not logged in. better look here:
jj

Post by jj »

The second pic is better but 'way too small.....

I think I can see: [right, standing] Sophie Call; lower left upper- Jennifer Red;
lower left bottom might be Linda Lingua.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
jj

Post by jj »

I have an Italian DVD which I guess was originally a Magma title, "Giovani Troie con
i Culi in Fiamme". Cast: "Laura, Eva, Jenny, Sarah, Katrine, Martine, Andreas, Frank
Gun, Jolth Walton, Attila". Dir: "Molitor".

Scenes, from my notes:
1) short blonde/Suzy Q- both b/g;
2) Sophie Call- b/g;
3) Suzy Q- DP,
4) blonde from sc. 1- b/g;
5) busty shortish black-hair [with a scorpion-tat top of left tit]- brief anal;
6) Maria Papp/Jennifer Red- anals.
This is a suspiciously close match for your title- and Maria Papp is closer in looks
to the bottom-left blonde than my initial guess of Linda Lingua. What I can see of
the others, and the costumes, is also a close match for my DVD.

I owe you thanks, for identifying an unknown title in my collection : -))

signification...."
Hofnarr

Post by Hofnarr »

The scenes match what I recall. Cool, thanks!

Now who are the girls from scenes 4 and 5?
jj

Post by jj »

signification...."