french film

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
herongate

french film

Post by herongate »

I am trying to find a video copy of a French film made in the early 1970s by a company called "Planfilm" which was on general release cert 18 with the title "Bisexual" I used to have a copy but have lost it . Any ideas
Len801

Re: french film

Post by Len801 »

I think it would have been appropriate to provide some ino about the movie.
I suspect you may be talking about a soft-core/mainstream movie.

Might this one be the one you are looking for?

Les onze mille verges (1975) by Eric Lipmann, with Florence Cayrol and Marion Game, co produced by:
?Les Films Concordia
?Oceanic Filmproduktion GmbH
?Planfilm

Somebody seems to be offering a VHS print for sale

[img]http://pmcdn.priceminister.com/photo/604795416.jpg[/img]

Have you done a thorough Goggle search for this movie?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
herongate

Post by herongate »

Len Thanks yes this is the film would you trust the site where a copy seems to be on offer?
Len801

Post by Len801 »

First time I ever heard of this site, which seems to be some sort of auction website (something similar to ebay).
So I really can't comment on their reputation. I don't know whether anyone else in this forum has ever heard of or used them for any purchase.
It seems that there are a handful of sellers (4 I believe) who are offering that particular movie in VHS (in varying conditions) between 42 to 65 euros, which is quite steep (and you have to consider additional shipping/handling costs, etc).
I think you should review each seller's profile to determine whether you want to deal with him/her or not (some have rather alarmingly low and some have high feedback comments), and whether the price, condition of the item, method of payment and shipping is to your convenience.
As always, take the position of "buyer beware".
Good luck!
midnightheat

Post by midnightheat »

Hi herongate,
If you 're still interested, send me an e-mail:

lorisbaley@yahoo.com