Did Color Climax produce full length Films ?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Jaguar

Did Color Climax produce full length Films ?

Post by Jaguar »

Or did they just produce Loops? Appreciate responses:-)
jj

Re: Did Color Climax produce full length Films ?

Post by jj »

Well, they certainly produced approx. 60-minute films CONSISTING
of loops.....

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

They did release some 60-minute films, but whether they produced them too I am not sure, as at least some of these are Marc Dorcel films. But I would hazard a guess that they did.

But is there anything approaching 90 minutes amongst that lot?

alec

Post by alec »

They released some American films such as The Pleasure Hunt. These were released under the Now Showing label in the US and I think Now Showing also released some European films; so it's hard to say who actually produced these American films. I think CC used labels like Blue Climax for them.
fannatastic

Post by fannatastic »

Jaguar wrote:

> Or did they just produce Loops? Appreciate responses:-)

Only loops, on film first (mostly Super 8), then video compilations. There are no loops on video comps that were not first released on film and not all films were reissued on video comps.

CC manufactured and sold full-length videos, but these are all bought-in, non-Danish productions, mostly from the USA, but also from France, Germany maybe and one or two from the UK.