sorry, again double film entry

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
chnit

sorry, again double film entry

Post by chnit »

Hi Alec,

i have a new double film entry found:

Die Besonderen unter den Besten

is the same to

Geheime Lust aka Geheime L?ste (Onyx Loop)

you can also see ( registration free )

it isnt Jessica Stehl, it is XNK2391 ( Yvonne Marroth )

chnit

alec

Re: sorry, again double film entry

Post by alec »

Thanks a lot. The Jessica Stehl error was corrected some time ago.

However, I'm not clear about the title Die Besonderen unter den Besten. Is it the title of a video collection of Onyx loops incuding Geheime Lust rather than an alternative title to the loop Geheime Lust itself?
chnit

Post by chnit »

according to my opinion the title is " Die Besonderen unter den Besten" only a newer edition of " Geheime Lust" Feature year is once 1970s and once 1980s. I believe, it an alternative title too " Geheime Lust" is.

chnit
alec

Post by alec »

Yes, but the 1980s is when loops would have been collected together for video release. When companies did that, they would have had to find a title for the video, and they often chose the title of one of the loops; so Die Besonderen may be the title of another loop. It is unlikely that they would have released one 18-minute loop on a video tape with no other loops included.

Some companies released video tapes only 30 minutes long at first and then released tapes 1 hour long and then, later still 1 hour 30 minutes or 2 hours long; so that the same loop often appears in several video collections.

Anyway I'll add Die Besonderen unter den Besten as an alternative title and make a note of the other possibilities. Thanks again.