3 new lesbo ID

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Len801

Re: 3 new lesbo ID

Post by Len801 »

JJ, Brandy Ledford was her real birth name. IAFD has her (don't ask me why) under the name of "Brandy Sanders", which I believe was the surname of her husband at the time. She did some feature movies in the 1990's under that name (Brandy Sanders). For Penthouse, she took on the name of "Jisel" and apparently did some photo layouts and some non hc videos for them.
When the celebrity sex tape came out in mid 1998 by a company called IEG, she was pixilated out to hide her real identity, but you could hear the name "Brandy" in the scene. People quickly figured it out who she was". I don't recall her saying anything about the matter publicly at the time.
I am not aware of her performing other hc scenes (g/g/ or b/g) in photo layouts or movies.
I am very curious to know what lesbo photo layout Fannatastic is referring to.
Len801

Post by Len801 »

I decided to do some Google searching and found this information on that famous LESBIAN LOVE 34 magazine featuring Raquel Darrian and supposedly Brandy Ledford

[IMG]http://www.yurmag.com/images/retrosex/b ... edford.jpg[/IMG]
Don't know who put out this mag, when it was published or when this layout was shot.
fannatastic

Post by fannatastic »

This is off-topic to an off-topic topic, but I've started so I'll finish ...

Lesbian Love 34 was published by Color Climax Corporation in March 1992.

[IMG]http://img127.imagevenue.com/loc26/th_05900_ll34a_123_26lo.jpg[/IMG]

Brandy's only appearance in a hardcore mag that I know.
chiavatorcortese

Post by chiavatorcortese »

Many thanks, icu. Could you, please, indicate your font for their names? I'd like to finde some other hard pics
icu

Post by icu »

I think it is not allowed to post links, but maybe you can google for

"vinfarra+Alexandria" to finde her
chiavatorcortese

Post by chiavatorcortese »

Not hardcore, but anyway thank you