re-releases of classics

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
jj

Re: re-releases of classics

Post by jj »

Thank God for Google.
Unless you're Chinese, of course : -)

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

Alpha France has released one of their 3-film DVDs, with

Les delices du tossing
hotel pour jeunes filles
bordel pour femmes
candela

Post by candela »

several new releases lately, could use some help on ids

Alpha France
8046_1 - Petittes Culottes chaudes et mouill?es [Hei?e H?schen] (1982) - EGAFD
8046_2 - La Chatte aux tr?sors [Diamond Baby] (1984) - EGAFD
8046_3 - Fantasmes de femmes [Exzesse in der Sch?nheitsfarm] (1984) - EGAFD

No doubt all cut again. Since their address is listed on the covers, I think I'm going to write a letter to Alpha France next week. Maybe also start an internet petition maybe. These films need our help! :)

Tabu
60574 - Moana in Liebe [?] (1989) - LINK
60575 - Die Fickpr?fung [possibly Il Laureato] (1998) - LINK

Herzog
03-117 - Bumsfidel in Oberbayern [?] - LINK
03-136 - Kabinettst?ckchen [?] - LINK

It seems Bumsfidel in Bayern is a compilation of scenes from these 2 movies and a previous release
03-128 - Sexpraxis Dr. Morby [?] - LINK
beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

A couple of new re-releases from Herzog: Das Sexabitur and Ehefrauen wollen ficken.

The latter I have never heard of before, but apparently also by Billian. The muscular bald bloke played in quite a few Billian films, e.g. the uncle in Im Liebesnest der Hippiem?dchen. By the looks of things this is late 1980s if not early 1990s.

zebrafink

Post by zebrafink »

very good thread! !thumbsup!

Ithink I will show it to male Zebrafinch but leave it to him, to pick out titles and search them, hoping he won't make me translate every answer! Some of you have made it easy to click the titles, like beutelwolf did.

Regards!
female Zebrafinch
beutelwolf

Re: re-releases of classics - Tabu

Post by beutelwolf »

Tabu had announced in 2010 (I think) that they would not release any more films on DVD (only for download), but it appears they had a change of heart recently, because their website lists quite a few 2012 DVD releases.

Amongst those are the following - I list egafd title/egafd link vs. the title/link to their website. Their website does not sell them directly, but Orgazmik seem to stock their stuff.

Robin Hood Thief of Wives as Robin Hood - K?nig der Triebe, Parties Chaudes as Perverse W?nsche, Penetration as Lasse Brauns Liebesgefl?ster, Fantasmes tr?s sp?ciaux as Jungm?dchentr?ume, Initiation au coll?ge as Im College ist die H?lle los, Italo Sex as Italo Sex, Je suis a prendre as Hot Love, The Whore as Gina, die Mafiahure, Ma mere me prostituee as Die M?dchen von Pigalle.