girl id from sandwichsex by magma 1995

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
pms

girl id from sandwichsex by magma 1995

Post by pms »

im looking for sandwichsex part of magma double spezial starring babette and trixi tyler also yves ballait and allain d,lyle etc.i belive it has anouther name or number but i cant find it.i would love to know who the second girl in the film is.she has her hair tight back and yves sits her up and gently deep throats her agianst the head board before double fucking her with a strap on.she has fairly big tits and real ones at that.trixi and babette fuck each other with a double dildo then babette last scene gets dp with her neckless swinging around.first scene is an olive skinned older girl getting dp as well.the theme seem to have a voice over painting a housewife style fucking to it while hubby is away.i hope this is the right film.can anyone help.

Released: c. 1995
Notes: Magma, stars Trixie Tyler as Trixie
jj

Re: girl id from sandwichsex by magma 1995

Post by jj »

Caps?

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
pms

Re: girl id from sandwichsex by magma 1995

Post by pms »

dont have any caps thats the problem jj