Terry McGregor is Charlene Spark

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dopa

Terry McGregor is Charlene Spark

Post by dopa »

Just got the Umiliazioni in famiglia DVD out of the local smut store - the cast looked kinda interesting !wink!

and I'm pretty sure Charlene Spark is the one credited as Terry McGregor in the movie.

A young Charlene for sure, but it's her allright. Also, the post-op Lana Woods is credited as Lana Herminez & Jean-Yves Lecastel as Joe Calzone. Yeah right - and I'm George W. Bush. !oops!

The director's name is probably an alias as well - Sandrine Vincenot - whatever... !whistle!
jj

Re: Terry McGregor is Charlene Spark

Post by jj »

Sure looks like Charly and Lana to me, 4WIW.
Guess this one just slipped beneath everyone's notice...

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
skatschko

Post by skatschko »

I couldn't agree more... !thumbsup!
Len801

Post by Len801 »

Lana Herminez is definitely post-op t/s Lana Woods.
I do not know whether there is a physical person really called "Sandrine Vincenot", or its a pseudonym for someone esle. But that director name has appeared in a number of Mario Salieri and French productions like:
(1) PUTTANE (Gym Torride) (1997)
(2) IL TESORO MALEDETTO (LES MAUDITES) (1995)
(3) OFFERTES A TOUT #4 (1994)
(4) TOUT LE MONDE DIT OUI (1993)
skatschko

Post by skatschko »

If I recall well, Sandrine Vincenot was the name "attributed" to some directorial efforts (around the mid 1990s) of the former actress Aude or Jade (this one here: ). She was no other than the last girlfriend of the late Michel Ricaud. The dates given by Len801 seem to make sense. I doubt, however, if she had actually shot all of these films (I'm pretty certain about the last two...).