DESPERATE REQUEST: almost 10 years searching for..

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
merk

DESPERATE REQUEST: almost 10 years searching for..

Post by merk »

Hi everyone,

i'm desperately searching for this film with denise dior.
can somebody help me? i'll pay 100$ for this film

"La Signora del Cavalli"

Released: 1985
Director: Henri Pachard and Lorenzo Onorati

link to film:
http://www.egafd.com/films/details.php/id/s0149

it's a rare re-edition of showdown i guess with sharon mitchell.

Can someone help me? PLEASE!!!! i'll pay :)

thanks

merk

Re: DESPERATE REQUEST: almost 10 years searching for..

Post by merk »

up
Len801

Post by Len801 »

Merk, there seems to be two movies with the same title, whose pedigree is rather vague or unknown to me. EGAFD only lists the 1985 version, but there seems to be an older one with same title directed by a certain "Blake Victory".
As much as I like to expand on this further, because of the content of the films in question, and that it may infringe on rules of EGAFD, I am not sure further detailed discussion of this/these film(s) may be appropriate.
I would ask you to refer to the SZ forum, which may perhaps help in furthering your search.
If certain pertinent information results, and if the mods at EGAFD find it of value to include it in this database, I will pleased to pass it along.
supertraz

Post by supertraz »

Hi,
maybe I can have it in my other home, I'll go back within a week then I'll let you know if is it the film you are looking for !
mark shanon

Post by mark shanon »

The request is quite appropriate. The movie to which the request is referred to is the Pachard movie which was inserted with original scenes featuring Denise Dior and Robert Malone for the italian distribution as the american movie was set in a ranch. The italian version of the movie has been released on vhs.
Len801

Post by Len801 »

The request is indeed quite appropriate, but I did not want to create problems for the poster in discussing the "inserted" Italian content which is against EGAFD posting policy. I was the one who suggested to him to post his reqest in this forum.
For purpose of clarification there seems to be two movies distributed in Italy (on VHS) bearing the same title. One appears to be a Brazilian movie probably produced in the mid-late 1970's, and the other is basically a US movie made in the mid-1980's (SHOWDOWN-1985-prod by Caballero, directed by Henri Pachard) in which were inserted scenes of Denise Dior. It is the latter movie which the poster has been earnestly seeking for some time now.