Les Porte-jarretelles de la R?volution

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
candela

Re: Les Porte-jarretelles de la R?volution

Post by candela »

The Magma cover with German title: Die Franz?sische Revolution - Ein Lasterhaftes Vergn?gen
[IMG]http://img205.imagevenue.com/loc68/th_25191_the_french_revolution_-_german_123_68lo.jpeg[/IMG]

The Magma Cover with English title not yet listed: The French Revolution - Depraved Pleasures
[IMG]http://img233.imagevenue.com/loc226/th_22706_the_french_revolution_123_226lo.jpeg[/IMG]

The catalogue nr for the English cover appears to be the same as for the German one (88-147). Maybe it's intended for the Dutch market since it says Scala B.V. which I tought was Dutch but totally not sure.

It's up for auction here but the site is only availabe in Dutch and French. If anyone wants to buy it and needs help, let me know. I would buy it myself but I have no VHS player anymore and also no way to digitize the film. The seller has a lot of interesting titles btw.
sans

Post by sans »

Hello Candela for I would love to have this film. I once had this film a few years ago but then lent it out for a person to borrow and never got it back. I only had the soft version. I would love for you to email me to help me get this film.

Thank you,

Jerry
trigger

Post by trigger »

hello candela,
its times like this that i wish i could speak either french or dutch, but since i speak neither i may have to take you up on your offer, it would be interesting to find out how much this film is going for unless someone has beaten me to it, if so, cie le vie
my poor attempt at french!
Many thanks
Trigger.
candela

Post by candela »

It seems is working pretty fine now for translating Dutch or French to English. I suggest you guys try that.
sans

Post by sans »

Thank you Candela for the pic posting. Do you have any more vidcaps from this movie? I really liked the movie and I like the part where the two aristo men go up the the peasant lady as she is hanging out clothes. Nice teaser scene. Also wondering if you had any of the aristos with the peasant lady in a stock device. Nice film. Plus I am curious on why the four people in the movie went to the guillotine in the movie. I seen this movie but since it was in another language I could not make heads or tails of the plot.
boa

Les Porte-jarretelles + Les Petites culottes...

Post by boa »

I precise you that it exists two versions :

- LES PORTES-JARRETELLES DE LA REVOLUTION
hardcore

- LES PETITES CULOTTES DE LA REVOLUTION
softcore with additionnal sequences shot in one or two days, then edited with some original footage. Some sequences of the original movies were shot hardcore then softcore in order to assure continuity of action with the foreseen softcore version : it is obvious when comparing the footages of both materials. And some other sequences were fully shot especially for the soft-erotic version, and are original ones that are not to be found in the hardcore original version. So far so clear ?
So a little more complication is welcome...

The add material to which one of you is refering could have been produced by Canadian buyers instead of French producers who had plenty of articles in the press at the time. Canadian version LES SANS CULOTTES is maybe not edited as the original French version, and is maybe mixing both versions to reach a bigger running time than each of the original ones.

I have on my side both original French speaking hard and soft-erotic VHS (one of the two VHS is probably including time-code, by the way, if I remember well) in perfect condition.

I have also the add leaflet material to which one of you makes reference to and I have other articles published in some French magazines (VERTIGES ET PULSIONS, for example) about that shot-on-vid?o movie, which was shot in 1989 to celebrate (in a critical way, by the way : guillotine sequence has that precise meaning) the bi-centenary of the French Revolution of 1789.

(...) The Wife well-natur'd, and the Mistress true. (...)

John DRYDEN (Prologue to "All for love")
trigger

Re: Les Porte-jarretelles + Les Petites culottes...

Post by trigger »

I have tried to download this film on emule but it wouldn't download does anyone know of any where else i may have more success short of buying it on VHS or DVD which i think is very difficult
Thanks
trigger

Post by trigger »

Dear Boa,
I have read with great interest that you have the above mentioned film(hard version) in your collection, i was wondering if you would be interested in doing me a DVD copy in exchange for some original Marc Dorcel Dvd's,?
Thanking you
Eric
chemicalfuture

Post by chemicalfuture »

put the title to Google and you will find it.