Casting

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Shaw

Casting

Post by Shaw »

We are currently looking for adult performers both male and female to work overseas in Europe, presenting skills is a must and you must be over 21, this is a for a long term contract. Also we are seeking performers for a feature film in pre production at this time.

I am a producer, director and writer, my production company's are two very different concepts, one is for the adult aspect of production in High Def and the second is for the feature and documentary aspect of film making.
Shaw

Re: Casting

Post by Shaw »

please do not be put off by our email address, we are using this so that our own email is not swamped with spam which is what has happened in the past.
I am a producer, director and writer, my production company's are two very different concepts, one is for the adult aspect of production in High Def and the second is for the feature and documentary aspect of film making.
jamhot

Post by jamhot »

Hi There , Id Be Interested To Hear More , Im A Male Perforfmer.
Shaw

Post by Shaw »

anyone interested in the casting and work we have please drop us an email we will reply

Shaw

Re: Shoot Spetember

Post by Shaw »

We are casting for another project which is fetish based, anyone interested should apply to email above, please note this email has been set up to avoid time wasters it is a genuine email address and only people that are seriously interested should apply.

The shoot would be on the island of Cyprus and will be taking place in September this year for six weeks, all expenses are paid and substantial weekly wage for the right applicants.