Anna Jerez where are you?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
asscander

Re: Anna Jerez where are you?

Post by asscander »

Sorry, I just asked about 1-2 pics from "...another one other of her with some other girl and Ornella has her hair in pig tails"
Kypduron1

Post by Kypduron1 »

Oh right.... let me se if I still have it, not sure if I do but I'll have a look, I'll also look for the set from Dream Teens thingy
Kypduron1

Post by Kypduron1 »

Here you are asscander,

Here are 2 links, I uploaded the set from Dream Teens and Cars and the other one I spoke about with her hair in pig tails with some other bird.

If you come across any other stuff with her please let me know ?ok?

Enjoy
asscander

Post by asscander »

Thanks, I have seen both of them but not so complete, the second girl is again Chrystelle [3], may be at that time they made another film for DBM with that decorations and haircuts not yet mentioned in EGAFD.
jj

Post by jj »

Yes, I've seen that set before, occasionally with 'CC___' filenames,
implying it was only ever a shoot.

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Kypduron1

Post by Kypduron1 »

Thanks for your input guys,

last thing now, do either of you know or have any other photo sets of her besides those 3, or know of any websites dedicated or feature her at all? and do you know if she still perfoms?

Cheers