German granny film identification [help]

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
blapblap2

German granny film identification [help]

Post by blapblap2 »

Hi,

There is a German film where one guy is outside driving or the granny is driving and they go to a discrete location [possibly woodland area] and the younger guy fucks the older lady in the boot of the vehicle. The older lady is quite busty and the title could possibly be an oma title but im not entirely sure.

Does this ring any bells to any 1?

Thanks
plhc

Re: German granny film identification [help]

Post by plhc »

I know which movie you are refering to, but i have to find it in order to see the title. Does it have a scene where a blond mature woman is walking in front of some store windows with a guy she later fucks?
duffman

Post by duffman »

I was thinking about the same one. I guess that's "over 40 feine damen mit nassen fotzen" :)
Ricosupercapo

Post by Ricosupercapo »

Hello blapblap2:

I believe the film you want is:

Best regards, Ricosupercapo.
orifiss

Post by orifiss »

hello ricosupercapa!
do you perhaps know the name of the female actresses,especialy the blonde giving a blow job through the car window?
thanks
orifiss
orifiss

Post by orifiss »

hello ricosupercapa!
do you perhaps know the name of the female actresses,especialy the blonde giving a blow job through the car window?
thanks
orifiss