Telephone Azubis

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Bryce

Telephone Azubis

Post by Bryce »

Here's a movie to add to your list. It's called "Telephone Azubis" and it stars Maria Toppman, Ircene Sandler and a woman named Svetlana.

Has anyone else seen this movie?

Bryce

Bryce A. Suderow
alec

Re: Telephone Azubis

Post by alec »

Do you have any more details of this, such as who directed it, who released it and approximately when? I ask because nothing comes up on google apart from your post. There's also nothing there on Maria Toppman.

Is Ircene a typo for Irene?

Have you checked against the Svetlanas that we list?

Thanks.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Alec,

When I posted my message I could not find the video and thus could not check all the information I needed. In fact I even got the title wrong.

Now I am have the video on my tv screen and provide more complete and accurate information.

The title is "Telefonsex Azubis". It was presented by "New Power Generation" . No director's name appeared.

It stars Svetlana Baranca, Maria Topmann, Irene Sandler, Bernd Engel, Dulf Lindner, Per Spelill, and Alex.

If you wish I can give a scene by scene description of the movie.

Sorry about the mistake and the lack of information in the first posting.

Bryce

Bryce A. Suderow
alec

Post by alec »

Thanks a lot. We'll add it next time in the hope that evnetually soemone will recognise it.

Any idea of how old it is?

A scene description would be useful, but if you have means of making some captures of the performers that would be great too.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I believe it was made sometime in the 90s. I recognize some of the male actors as having appeared in other movies that I have.

Bryce

Bryce A. Suderow
alec

Post by alec »

Thanks.