XNK3563

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Herschi

XNK3563

Post by Herschi »

Yes, Christine Szenetra
mulholand

Re: XNK3563

Post by mulholand »

Are you really sure, Herschi? Is his biography, Hans Billian refers to Christine Szenetra as "Christa" and to XNK3563 as "Marianne" - a girl he originally wanted to have as Josefine Mutzenbacher in "Die Beichte der J. M.". But Marianne got cold feet after a while - she was afraid it would ruin her husband's career as a teacher - and bowed out. But she did return later, and played the maid in "Haus der geheimen L?ste".

Szenetra, however, appeared in several films during this period, seemingly without inhibition.
Herschi

Post by Herschi »

Hello mulholand!

Yes, I am sure.
I have checked 7 films.

Thanks for the new Informations!
______
Herschi
mulholand

Post by mulholand »

Hello Herschi!

You certainly seem very certain...;)

To your advantage, there's a Billian comment on "Marianne" having lost a few pounds when reporting for work for "Haus" (a weight-loss he found slightly to her disadvantage). Then, there's the hair-colour... but that's probably doable, too.

My "devil's advocate" bit remains: it's a bit strange that Billian introduces the same girl with two different names in his book. Furthermore, he describes one of them ("Christa") as being very "gung ho" and the other one ("Marianne") as equally careful (she turned down a fee of 10000 DM for the lead in "Beichte"). But perhaps "Christa" had a short period of a "quiet" life and then returned (after which, for reasons only known to himself, Billian decided to call her "Marianne"). This is not at all indicated in the book, though.

You may well be right, Herschi, there is a likeness. But also some differences.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

Welcome back to the forum Herschi your expertise on German films is always welcome. I do share Mulholand's doubt about this. Christine Szenetra was one of my favourite actresses of the 70's amd I have to confess when I saw 'Haus' it never occurred to me that the maid was Christine. I am awaiting the arrival of a dvd of the film 'Harry' which Christine appears it, I shall look at it carefully and compare. Billian was certainly right about her being gung-ho.

Incidentally it was claimed in another thread that Billian has died, can you our someone else confirm please?
beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

mulholand wrote:

> To your advantage, there's a Billian comment on "Marianne"
> having lost a few pounds when reporting for work for "Haus" (a
> weight-loss he found slightly to her disadvantage). Then,
> there's the hair-colour... but that's probably doable, too.

Hair colour does not mean a thing - in the old days, they coloured pubic hair to make a match.

But I have my doubts too. There is a facial similarity, but I thought "Marianne" was taller than Christine Szenetra. On balance, I would think it is not her.