Some Scandinavian classics updates

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mulholand

Some Scandinavian classics updates

Post by mulholand »

I tvillingernes tegn
Magi Stocking short-haired redhead in lesbian threesome at bath house
Dicky Doll big girl at bath house
XNK0166 brunette dancer in tango scene
Louise Frevert Bibi/blonde dancer in tango scene

Translate:
Kate Mundt Opsynsdame p? badeanstalt into:
Kate Mundt Supervisor at bath house

Susanne Breuning Pige p? badeanstalt into:
Susanne Breuning girl at bath house

I l?vens tegn
Magi Stocking mannequin in riding outfit (possibly only visible in the film?s trailer)
XNK0166 mannequin in silver outfit/dancer in ballroom scene
XNK0846 is a transsexual

The Hottest Show in Town
XNK0156 is Anniqa Fors snake charmer
Bio: Swedish, a famous snake charmer at the time, later a Ms Olympia competitor

I skorpionens tegn
Anne Bie Warburg wife of jealous husband (cameo)
XNK0266 secretary

I skyttens tegn
Anita Berglund fitness gym scene
Magi Stocking short-haired platinum-dyed girl at health institute
XNK0266 mannequin

Bel Ami
XNK0166 friend of Suzanne Walter?s at mansion (clearly visible in the film?s trailer)

I tyrens tegn
XNK251 Lene Andersen
XNK0268 Lizzy
XNK0233 may be XNK0211

I jomfruens tegn
Jette Koplev schoolgirl (only seen in class room)
BBtwo

Re: Some Scandinavian classics updates

Post by BBtwo »

Hey Mulholand , do you remember a film called Ceremony ?
Well that's what it's name was in english title. What I saw was a softcore version , do you know if there was a hardcore version ?!confused!......thanks

mulholand

Re: Some Scandinavian classics updates/Ceremony

Post by mulholand »

I know Ceremony. I also know of a version that is "hard" in a way that some 70s adult films were hard; visible penetration in glimpses, but not the full-on in-and-outs with that soon became the staple of the genre. No "money shots". Possibly some oral sex. Rather artistically shot. I especially remember a scene on a boat. The hard version also has a scene with Mary Millington, which, in the print I saw, was very dark, so it was difficult to see how "hard" it actually was.

As Ceremony (made in Sweden, but in English) also was known as Liz (USA) and Private Pleasures (UK), I know for a fact that several different versions were made for different territories/audiences.
BBtwo

Post by BBtwo »

It started with a scene that seemed almost a rape scene. I remember a scene on a boat out on the water , outdoors ( made a change from most things happening in a bedroom ).
What I remember most is the scene in the film theatre , with a gorgeous blonde being fingered by a stranger...............so hot , very well done.
A lot hotter than many hardcore money shots.

Bring back sexy cinema , I say !footie!

alec

Post by alec »

Thanks a lot.
BBtwo

Post by BBtwo »

Hey Mulholand , what was the name of the main actress in Ceremony ?!sherlock!

mulholand

Post by mulholand »

Hey BBtwo,

her name was/is Elona Glenn (an alias?). She only has this one credit in her filmography, although I sometimes wonder if I haven't seen her in anything else under another name - not sure about that. Quite a handsome lady, in any case.

It's quite funny how a number of Swedish sex films made their way to Australia at the time and still are remembered. The fact that American hard core and such were off limits to you guys at the time might have something to do with it, but still... you remain very loyal patrons of this cultural era. I know that Christina Lindberg was quite popular in your neighbourhood as well, and still is.
BBtwo

Post by BBtwo »

Yes , every scene that still sticks in my brain from those movies years ago are all European. USA movies were always boring. They were always get to the money shot as quick as possible. More thought went into what was considered sexy, by the Europeans.
I don't remember Christina , unfortunately........WOW what a looker she was / is !!!!!!!bow!