Please help to identify 70's/80's movie!

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
tonychef

Please help to identify 70's/80's movie!

Post by tonychef »

Hi,

I'm trying to find a copy or a download of a film. It had a german soundtrack on it but i'm not sure if that was the original sound track. The film's first scene starts with a man being met at the airport by a dark haired girl. They get into a car (rolls royce?) driven by a driver where the man procceds to fuck the girl. second scene starts with the mans arival at what seems to be a brothel where the man has to gamble money on a boardgame in order to fuck girls. third seen with a willing brunette, and fourth scene with a shy blowjob from a blonde who frigs herself with a stick of rock (humm sticky...!). fifth scene, the man lands on a square named big game and takes on all the girls seen thus far, while his accountant fucks a blow up doll (?!) in the hallway. film finishes in almost benny hill/carry on film style with the man down to his last bundle of cash landing on a Ace of spades square only to find a tall thin nakeds black guy with a huge cock waiting for him. Last scene is of the man running half naked down the road with accountant in tow being chased by the black guy!
All in all a great film.
Problem is the copy i watched was my fathers and the video chewed it up!
Any help i could get witha title for the film or id of its stars wouldbe much apprciated.

Thanks
the_grudge

Re: Please help to identify 70's/80's movie!

Post by the_grudge »

tonychef

Post by tonychef »

Many thanks friend, now all i have to do is to find a copy! At least with a name i have somthing to go on. Out of interest did you know because you had seen it or are you just better than me with a serch engine?
Thanks again!
alpha7

Post by alpha7 »

You can get in touch with me, if you don't find it on the Net.

rougetnoir@tiscali.it
roud

Post by roud »

hi ! Anyone know where I can find "Roulette" (brigitte Lahaie, V?ronique Maugarski) in french language ? regards