Twin Sisters

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Hurenbock

Re: Twin Sisters

Post by Hurenbock »

Len801

Post by Len801 »

(1) What is your source that Chrissy Ann and Christy Ann are not real twins (not even remotely related)???
(2) Neither the Young or Sloan twins were attractive. Both sets were slim, with small breasts and average facial looks.
(3) Sloan twins were black?? Please clarify, as they looked caucasian (although with a dark tan/skin)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: mike johnson
Date: 08-17-06 17:07

Chrissy Ann & Christy Ann looked a good bit alike, but in point of fact were not twins, not even related.
The Young twins made a couple movies in 1976 where they did lesbian incest, "Teenage Twins" a/k/a "Twin Tarts", & a hotter nastier scene in the vignette movie," Sweet Cakes". Both were originally on VCA but they dumped them. The "SC" scene is also excepted in the comp film "Thunderbuns". Something Weird or Alpha Blue Archives in the U.S. might carry these.
The Sloan twins were black & not very attractive
mike johnson

Post by mike johnson »

!) I have seen them a few times & in fact still have their debut scene in a "More Dirty Debutantes". Also, they have been IDed by the AR Patrick Riley.
2) The Young twins were passable-looking facially, not real pretty.They looked better in "Sweet Cakes" than in "Teenage Twins."
3) Sloan twins, as I saw them in a couple old VCA trailers, were Afro-Americans.

Len801

Post by Len801 »

Sorry to be persistent, but your response only raises further enquiry:
(1) What ID did Patrick Riley give for the Christy/Chrissy Ann twins??
I don't have access to the reference materials in question.
(3) I have seen the Sloan Twins in movies (DRACULA EXOTICA, TIGRESSES) and I have high quality photos of them. They do not look Afro-Americans at all. Like I said they have a dark tan/complexion, but they don't seem to have afro-american features to me. Again, where is your info based on???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: mike johnson
Date: 08-23-06 16:14

!) I have seen them a few times & in fact still have their debut scene in a "More Dirty Debutantes". Also, they have been IDed by the AR Patrick Riley.
2) The Young twins were passable-looking facially, not real pretty.They looked better in "Sweet Cakes" than in "Teenage Twins."
3) Sloan twins, as I saw them in a couple old VCA trailers, were Afro-Americans.
A-C

Post by A-C »

I agree with Len081. I didn't think the Sloan Twins were Afro-American either. Dark hair and darkish complexion - looked more Italian to me.

Anyways, there's links to some more Video On Demand twins movies here:

http://www.twins-sex.inxstasy.com/

Includes Brooke and Taylor Young and the Sloan Twins, but also some not mentioned. For example: Misha and Sasha who were in that Brit movie with the gangster guy who was a friend of the Krays, Lucy and Nyla Thai, Lyndsay and Lacy Love and the Virgo twins.

A-C

Post by A-C »

boa

Post by boa »

Also in SEXE CLINIQUE POUR MEMBRES VIGOUREUX [Secam VHS title : La Doctoresse du sexe] (France 1991) directed by Mike Strong... could be found two sisters - of which pen-names and names are missing in my mind though I must have them maybe in my files - who were not perfect twins but quite beautiful anyway, especially one of them, very sexy.

That one was, as far as I know, their unique movie, moreover shot-on-print. It was an experiment : they were not professionnal. But they refused to act together and even to have sex scenes together : they acted hardcore separately if I do not mistake.
(...) The Wife well-natur'd, and the Mistress true. (...)

John DRYDEN (Prologue to "All for love")