Who is this girl? (Roswitha / Maria)

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
lawlush

Re: Who is this girl?

Post by lawlush »

any update on this and how we can find or get! Thanks
lawlush

Post by lawlush »

these links still work?
mygind66

Post by mygind66 »

The film Freche Biester Versaut... was filmed in Mallorca, Spain actually.
I've seen another film made about 6-8 years a go with Maria and Franco Roccaforte but I couldn't find it even I've checked all the films made by this actor....
Any other ideas?
Multipass

Post by Multipass »

Want to bump this again, I have been in love with this girl for years now! But other than the lake video, I've only found the few pictures that you guys have posted here! Keep up the good work.
Cryogenix

Post by Cryogenix »

I've only have the non-audio lake and used to have the lame outdoor cafe one (bad camera angles and distance on the later, so I tossed it...)

The only photo set no one has mentioned here is one where she's on a boat and being sexed by a Black guy. She is SO smoking hot in those five photos I was able to come across. I'd love to see that video!

Still hoping for the day when I can HEAR the lakeside action... *sigh*
Cryogenix

Post by Cryogenix »

Oops.... i don't recall the first thread having the pics of the boat shots. Maybe the guy just updated those. I haven't clicked on those links in months...
Venge

Post by Venge »

She was apparently in a film called Sex Rambo in 2000. I haven't found been able to find it yet.