Help me find an actress

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
joneny

Help me find an actress

Post by joneny »

I am trying to identify an actress, but unfortunately I do not know the name of the film that she is in.

The film in question is a Color Climax film, maybe from the 60's/70's. It features 2 girls and 2 guys. It is an outdoor scene in a garden, and the girls are in sports shorts/tops and holding badminton rackets.

There is a light haired girl kissing and fondling a blond cairly haired guy.

There is also a girl with dark hair in a bob, who is kissing and having sex with a tall guy with light hair and beared.

The scene starts off with 2 couples fondling fondling, and then the dark haired girl gets fucked on the lawn (guy underneath, her on top with back to him) whilst giving a blow job - the other girl assists.

Who is the dark haired girl?

The actress is a short-ish, plump-ish, dark haired girl with small pert breasts and a usually unshaven pussy who appeared in various color climax/rodox films and picture shoots.

Hopefully someone will be able to identify the girl (and film?)

I think she also appeared in a film called 'Incest Family' which I've got from Rob's Classic Clips, although she is shaven. There is a film of a similar name starring Lara Sanchez, but this appears to be much later than the film that I have, although she does bare a passing resemblence.
hopper38

Re: Help me find an actress

Post by hopper38 »

" The film in question is a Color Climax film, maybe from the 60's/70's. It features 2 girls and 2 guys. It is an outdoor scene in a garden, and the girls are in sports shorts/tops and holding badminton rackets. "

I know which film/loop you mean. Below a still pic from this loop ("Horny Sports"):

[IMG]http://img6.imagevenue.com/loc256/th_b16_cx_54_Comp.JPG[/IMG]

These girls were regular performers in CC loops, but never had their 'names' officially published as far as I know. "Tiny Tove" was one of the few female CC performers that did. There was a young female performer that also appeared in quite a few CC loops who goes by the name of "Kirsten" in newsgroups, but I believe she never did have her name officially published as such by CC.
joneny

Post by joneny »

Thanks Hopper, excellent reponse - that's the film/girl :)

The girl in question is the one in the red shorts.

Do you know of any other films/photosets that she is in, and where I can get them?

After I posted the query I browsed the forum, and as you say there are few CC acresses who are given names. Shame, because there seems to be a lot of pent up demand.
hopper38

Post by hopper38 »

joneny wrote:

> Thanks Hopper, excellent reponse - that's the film/girl :)
>
> The girl in question is the one in the red shorts.
>
> Do you know of any other films/photosets that she is in,

R: Sorry.. I can't help you with that..

> andwhere I can get them?

R: You could browse certain Newsgroups, but in my opinion the quickest & cheapest way to get CC loops and sets is to sign up up at the CC Website. (At this moment, the loop "Horny Sports" is available for download at CC btw)
Stire

Post by Stire »

I recently downloaded part of incest family and really like it. Unfortunately it doesn't have sound. Does anyone have a link to where I can get the full film ?
joneny

Post by joneny »

I found her on another forum. She's apparently called 'Connie'.

Hopefully it's OK to link to the other forum, so here it is:

http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com/sh ... ght=connie
libre08

Post by libre08 »

Co1or C1imax Videos relatively short compared miscellaneous, it is not easy to find