HC Version Sommer auf dem Lande

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
alpha7

Re: HC Version Sommer auf dem Lande

Post by alpha7 »

However, no penetration scenes for J.Baker... at most she makes a blow job to the jeune monsieur Lagard?re (a complete h/c scene, instead, between him & J.Perrin).
candela

Post by candela »

Did anyone get the new dvd yet? The screenshots on 1a-dvdshop seem to be taken from the soft version which looks exactly the same as the previous single dvd release.

I got the Wilde Lust recently and the quality of the hardcore version is absolutely afwul compared to the soft version. I hope it's not the same for Sommer auf dem Lande because the soft version is of already limited quality.
pw44472

Post by pw44472 »

Haven't got it yet, but the screenshots on the orgazmik.com sight show some of the HC scenes and the quality looks alright.
mchilds

Post by mchilds »

I have the hardcore original vhs tape (IN SECAM, not PAL or NTSC) released by Rene Chateau in France. I am wanting to sell but you must have a multistandard vcr like the Panasonic AG-W1 to play it. As this is a rare tape I need $100 U.S. plus shipping. If interested email me at: m_childs@charter.net I also have about twenty other tapes from France in SECAM that I would like to sell.
LoveLover

Post by LoveLover »

alpha7 wrote:

> However, no penetration scenes for J.Baker... at most she makes
> a blow job to the jeune monsieur Lagard?re

I do remember a blowjob Baker gave this guy, but not 'till he cums.
anthons

Post by anthons »

Secrets d'adolescentes
and you can get it on e-mule