marc dorcel/color climax dvds

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
pol

marc dorcel/color climax dvds

Post by pol »

hi there everyone

i'm looking for advice here.i'm trying to get hold of any marc dorcel dvds,can anyone recommend a good,reliable site they have used before?also can anyone tell me if color climax do dvds at all(i grew up on their vids and magazines and would love to get hold of some on dvd!)

big thanks in advance for any advice!
Ace

Re: marc dorcel/color climax dvds

Post by Ace »

If you contact Arnold Layne who is a regular and seasoned poster on the O/T forum, he 'might' be of some assistance. If he is unable to assist you, contact me for a reputable Marc Dorcel supplier

The West London of my youth is now on dvd

I've met the man on the street............and he's a cunt
Jay@YourChoice.co.uk

Post by Jay@YourChoice.co.uk »

Hi,

Your Choice has a decent selection of Marc Dorcel titles here;

Marc Dorcel DVD's (Sorry the images are missing on most, we are busy sorting that out)

As for Color Climax, they are impossible to get hold of wholesale.

Good luck in your search.

Assuring you of the best possible attention at all times.
Flat_Eric

Post by Flat_Eric »

You could try

www.cyberdvdx.com

They have a fairly good selection of Dorcel DVDs.

The site is entirely in French but fairly easy to findyour way around. I've used them a few times and they're always reliable. They also pack their goods incredibly well.

If you buy 5 or more DVDs in one order you get free postage, even outside France.

There have been rumours of the old Color Climax loops from the 70s / early 80s starting to appear on DVD this year, but as far as I know mothing's happened yet.
furvids

Post by furvids »

I have bought Dorcel dvd's from www.cyberdvdx.com
before and they have mailed to the UK no problem. My only tip is when you fill out your address they have no listing for the UK in their countries list.Make sure you pick Royal Uni ( or something like that!) or your dvd will go sailing off into the world, as my first one did.

Obviously this all assumes that pol lives in the UK.
bobroberts

Post by bobroberts »

Saw this by chance..
Suprised you have not contacted Dorcels own shop.....www.dorcelshop.com
I have been able to track down a friend of mine (isabelle Lubert.listed in egafd) who appears in A force de plaisirs and vetements fantomes directly from them. Been good service. Let me know if you see her in any others
Have Fun
ben3

Post by ben3 »

Hi Bob,

Do you know if Michelle Nima, also in Vetements fantomes, was featured in other movies? I remember that when the film was released, it got substantial coverage in magazines. Michelle Nima has three scenes in it and I would have expected to find more movies with her.

Maybe Isabelle Lubert could help on this?

[IMG]http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/8536/michellenima18sq.th.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9752/michellenima29uw.th.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6673/michellenima33vw.th.jpg[/IMG]

bobroberts

Post by bobroberts »

Hi Ben
I am currently abroad on holiday and will see her when I return next week and will ask her. I recognise the stills from 'vetements' which we ordered and received from the Dorcel shop.
Would appreciate any further info on Isabelle/Alicia etc movies if you have any
Cheers Bob