Identify 2 movies please

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
AuntPeg

Identify 2 movies please

Post by AuntPeg »

Please identify 2 movies that I saw about 20 years ago ,
both movies from the end of 70s and early 80s.

The first one is a German movie which describes a young girl having sex with her boy friend at her house , when they hear the father of the girl entering the house they hide under the bed while the father and the mother (a stepmother) having sex on the bed above them . In another scene we see a couple making sex in a pool . In one of the last scenes we see the stepmother having sex with her stepdaughter's boy friend . During the whole movie at the end of each scene we hear at he background a woman singing and constantly repeating the word SPIELE , SPIELE

The second movie is French , in one scene we see a business man making sexual advances towards his secretary and forcing her to wash his penis , in another scene we see business man's son masturbating in his room in front of his private teacher (a blonde , maybe K.Gambier) . At the second part of the movie there is a party which among its guests a famous TV personality or celebrity who is involved in some sort of scandal , all the mentined above are also taking part in the party which ends in an orgy . Between the scenes we see footage from a war or civil war or maybe just political unrest that those who are inside the house are completely disconnected and don't care much.

Any of these plots sounds familiar ?

Thanks for your help in advance
alec

Re: Identify 2 movies please

Post by alec »

The French film is Shocking!.
beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

The German film is Die munteren Sexspiele unserer Nachbarn. Just curious: did you by any chance encounter a hardcore version, or was it soft? I only know of a softcore version, but a hardcore version would be conceivable with this cast.

A piece of trivia: the under-the-bed episode is a remake of an episode from the German softcore film Liebesspiele junger M?dchen.

beutelwolf

Post by beutelwolf »

AuntPeg wrote:

> The first one is a German movie which describes a young girl
> having sex with her boy friend at her house , when they hear
> the father of the girl entering the house they hide under the
> bed while the father and the mother (a stepmother) having sex
> on the bed above them . In another scene we see a couple making
> sex in a pool . In one of the last scenes we see the stepmother
> having sex with her stepdaughter's boy friend . During the
> whole movie at the end of each scene we hear at he background a
> woman singing and constantly repeating the word SPIELE , SPIELE

Before Alec grabs this and uses it as a plot description, I should point out that there is a slight inaccuracy: when the couple is hiding, it ain't mum & dad who are arriving, but mum (Karin Hofmann) and her lover (Eric Falk). Subsequently, the lover will have to hide under the bed as well when daddy (Paul Glawion) arrives.

AuntPeg

Post by AuntPeg »

yes

Thank you Alec & Beutelwolf , those are the movies that I was looking for .
Now when I read the synpsis of " Shocking " I remember the scenes with the president , very dark humour but also very erotic atmosphere in general.

The German movie was a hardcore , I saw it in a movie theatre , you're right about the details , it's hart to remember everything , I saw it in 1983 or 84 . I remember specially Angelika Reschner , very sexy lady , too bad that she did so little