Hairy pussy girls

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
supertraz

Hairy pussy girls

Post by supertraz »

I'm looking for 70-80 's hairy pussy girls, I like Marylin Jess,Patricia Rhomberg, Cathy Stewart. If anybody knows others and got some movies let me know.
Thanks
Len801

Re: Hairy pussy girls

Post by Len801 »

I think you can say this of all Euro and US actresses of the 1970's and 1980's. The natural thick bush look was IN in those days. In the mid-late 1980's in the USA and Europe some films/videos were produced that extolled the virtues of shaving vaginas (there were some Magma titles of that period).
While all I saw in the 1980's were VMD and Laura videotapes, and some US videos shot in France and Germany, the furriest bush probably belonged to Marilyn Jess. Even when Euro and US actresses were somewhat trimming their pussies to some extent in the mid-late 1980's, Marilyn remained true to herself (see what I mean by seeing her in the last and legal Traci Lords video TRACI I LOVE YOU).