about Alain Payet movies

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
alec

Re: Les lolos de la garagistes

Post by alec »

We've had an e-mail suggesting that Estelle is XNK2212. Any thoughts?
Takezho

Post by Takezho »

Estelle & XNK2212 are indeed the same actress
- same earrings (when she was with JP-Bride, especially the left ones)
- same beauty spot on her chest (in fact there is 2)

alec

Post by alec »

Thanks.
bondurant2001

Re: about Alain Payet movies

Post by bondurant2001 »

This Estelle reminded me instantly that Estelle , seen in Laetitia Amateur french series, with blonde hair. Check Profession enculeur 2 cover box, the blonde on bottom left side of front cover.

I am sure that Estelle from Les lolos de la garagiste is the same girl with black hair. She has black hair in laetitia's "Festrivial de Cannes", for example
I have a better picture of her i will show you as soon as online.
i'll have to watch again profession enculeur to check the 2 beauty spots, and then i will be right or wrong. I can't be so sure that Estelle is also XNK2212.

I have another cover box for "les lolos de la garagiste": check .

St?phane

alec

Post by alec »

Thanks. If you confirm that they are the same, we will merge the two entries.
soljARis

Re: Enculostop

Post by soljARis »

Takezho (or anyone else) do you happen to know whether this movie was distributed in Germany by Magma?
I am asking you this because this one (like a few other John Love's mid '90s productions) was distributed in Italy by a company (Caron) that used to put the Magma logo on the side of the "John Love" one. So I wonder if this was a trick to convince to purchase the regular Magma customers (many back in those days, when the German company was a simbol of high smut quality) or if otherwise it was because the Caron company bought the rights from Magma instead of the french producer and so they received the German company's artwork for the cover.
Takezho

Post by Takezho »

I don't know.

In France, it's a compagny named Euro Vision Distribution that edited the Magma movie. In the early 90s, John Love did many scenes/featurettes for Moli like this Jeunes et vieux 3 (1994) before having his own line of movies produced by Magma : Incroyables Salopes (1995) - Culs en fleur (1994).

soljARis

Post by soljARis »

This kind of logo that is depicted on the cover of "Culs en fleur" together with the "Magma" brand on the bottom is exactly the kind of graphic that was used by Italian distributor Caron to publish a number of JL's movies, including ones like "Enculostop" or "Folles de sexe" about which we are not sure whether they were produced by Magma or not.
bondurant2001

Post by bondurant2001 »

About estelle from the cast, i scanned an ad for a Laetitia movie.
please check:
Estelle with black hair (bottom of the page, pic is 500 Ko) (maybe same era than Les lolos ...)
Estelle with Blonde hair (300 Ko too, be patient) (middle of page),

For me there's no doubt, she's the same Estelle from Les lolos.... (also seen in Profession Enculeur #2 i.e.), i can't confirm she's also XNK2212 (i need to check the 2 beauty points).

S