supersex magazine girls

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
alec

Re: supersex magazine girls

Post by alec »

The blonde is Carole Pierac.
alpha7

Post by alpha7 »

The maid is Tanya Valis.

The other short-haired girl is named on egafd simply as Patricia.
fromitaly

Post by fromitaly »

what a fast service!
thank you.
maxxx

Post by maxxx »

maxxx

Post by maxxx »

[img]http://imgsrv.gsol.it/upddv/supersex/pa ... tello1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imgsrv.gsol.it/upddv/supersex/pa ... tello2.jpg[/img]

gabriel pontello in bruxelles (2004) - vidcaps from one of my videos
soljARis

Post by soljARis »

I remember that magazine very well. It was the first Supersex Magazine that I personally bought. The girls you are trying to identify were credited in the magazine as Patricia Bouvier (the short haired brunette with fishnets) and Valerie Abadie (the maid).

However it is not the number 18, as you say. It was number 90something, published around October 1983. The Supersex photoromain series started around 1976 and was published on a monthly base until early 1983. The early formula was just one long story, usually with 5 girls and 5 sex-scenes, that often were two 1 on 1s of Pontello with some girl, one lesbo scene, one group sex scene without Pontello and the final scene with Pontello and 2+ girls.
Sometime around the springtime/summer of that year it the format changed. The magazine started to be published on a weekly base and it contained two stories. The first was a complete one starring Supersex/Pontello, It always consisted of 3 scenes, the first featuring
Pontello with a girl, the second was always without Gabriel, while the third often had him with 2+ girls. Then there was a second story, divided in episodes that kept on for 4 numbers of the magazine, that featured Cicciolina (and later on Platinette/Marylin Jess) having sex each time with other boys and girls.
This formula went on for about two years. Then, late in 1985 there were a few numbers who were again shot in the early formula of 5 girls/5 scenes. These all featured Platinette/Jess as Pontello's sidekick.

I hope this helps.
fromitaly

Post by fromitaly »

thanks maxxx for the links and to you soljARis for the incredible details! i guess you'll help me again for next questions about supersex.

ciao.
maxxx

Post by maxxx »

i guess i'll see gabriel pontello again in october at venus in berlin so it's possible to ask him any question you fancy
gabriel got a complete collection of supersex and a 19 years old daughter that is xxxtremely interested in going thru her daddy's mags