Can anyone ID this movie?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
quambie

Can anyone ID this movie?

Post by quambie »

Hi All,

Thought I would try again at identifying this movie.

I have uploaded some frames of this video to the following link:

http://img175.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=019vd.jpg

I think I have identified one of the actresses as Lea Martini (featured in 03.jpg). There is only 3 actresses (all blonde) & 2 actors in this video. It is a non-English dialogue movie (German I think) set in a country house with an indoor swimming pool. Firstly, the 3 girls arrive & "get it on" in & by the pool. Then 2 guys arrive to clean the pool. Needless to say, very little pool cleaning gets done & the 5 of them spend the rest of the movie having sex all through the house.

It has some nice scenes including a DP on top of the kitchen table while all are having breakfast. One of the blonde girls (Lea Martini, I think) ejeculates in 2 of the scenes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Quambie
T C

Re: Can anyone ID this movie?

Post by T C »

I don't know this movie but the first blond girl looks like Mandy Mystery

Greetings T C
quambie

Post by quambie »

Hi T C,

Firstly, many thanks for your reply. Yes, I think you are right - the actress in the first picture does look like it's Mandy Mystery. I'm still convinced the actress in the third picture is Lea Martini, so I'm one step closer to identifying this movie. Again, many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Quambie
gep

Post by gep »

sorry, this is not Lea Martini. It's german actress
dandare

Post by dandare »

I have to agree with gep. I don't see Lea Martini in any of the pictures.
quambie

Post by quambie »

Hi All,

Many thanks for your input guys. I'll review this again, as I was almost certain it was Lea.

Cheers,
Quambie