What is the Best gang bang amateur?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
cab

What is the Best gang bang amateur?

Post by cab »

Hello

I've seen some pics about the amateur gang bang of the French actress Sophie but I'd like your views on other gang bang you've seen.

I know th feat of Houston with 500 dudes but do you know other great gang bangs?
cab

Re: What is the Best gang bang amateur?

Post by cab »

PLease answer me
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

I have only ever seen one gang bang movie, and this was a different kind of gang bang. It was a foot-job gang bang and the first of its kind when Brittany Andrews the US adult film starlet .
The video was titled "The World's Biggest Footjob Gangbang"

[img]http://www.toyboxxx.com/images/products ... 199530.jpg[/img]

Nothing best about it though. It was nice to see the attractive Brittany show off her lovely feet. There was a couple of Fluffer girls who gave a few of the guys BJ's, so they got a bit of extra from it!!
Gang bangs are not my thing to tell you the truth, but each to their own.
freerider25x6

Post by freerider25x6 »

For me, it is "Lilu" a hot german, black hair, tall, in her thirties, with a big clit, which was massaged, beaten etc. the whole session. And she liked it. Great fucking, the girl screams, mourns and whinces, but wanted more and more, real orgasms. Great performance. Titel "Vollgespermte Sommerl?cher". DVD by the German company "inflagranti".