anyone recognize a film for me?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
snell

anyone recognize a film for me?

Post by snell »

does anyone recognoze this film breakdown, its a film i saw a while ago and would like some info...pretty loose description does anyone recognise it?

1) man and woman in townhouse fucking
2) the womans phones her husband, who is getting blown by his brunette secretary
3)the go to a weekend cabin firtst the husband and the secretary who stop for a picnic and fuck
4) wife and her lover at cabin, lover goes out wife uses dildo on herself on the floor
5) her husband turns up unexpected. he gets rid of his secretary secretly, and hthe wife sends her lover into town to get girl to pretend to be his girlfriend.
6) he meets the husbands secretary and she agrees to help
7) that night the pretend couple pretend to have sex and so husband and wife do so also, so fake couple start to fuck
next day
8) husband has to meet potential clients so he goe of to meet them.
8)we see potential buyers in woods fucking on a tree trunk
the movie ends with wife lover secretary and potential buyers fucking in fiield and husnabd turns up sees this and runs of through fields!

kinda crappy description i know but is anyone familiar with it!
alec

Re: anyone recognize a film for me?

Post by alec »

Hot Desires is the US title. Not sure of the original title. The description is pretty good, if you add that these fields were in the Alps.
mark shanon

Re: anyone recognize a film for me?

Post by mark shanon »

exchange des femmes pour le weekend