Olinka Hardiman Title of a movie - Question

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sickdock

Olinka Hardiman Title of a movie - Question

Post by sickdock »

Hello!

Years ago i watched one of the movies with Olinka Hardiman,
and now i would like to know the titel.

Would be great if someone could help me out!

I don't know the whole story of the movie, but i remember some scenes.

Quiet at the beginning:
Olinka plays in the movie some kind of a hooker.
Olinka and a girl friend are doing some kind of soft SM playing. Her girlfriend is kneeing nacked in an wing chair, pulls out her butt. Olinka seems to spanking it with the words "No, i don't think you had enough, i think you like it and we will go on with it!"
In a chair next to them, a guy who is watching the whole scene, a customer of the two girls.

The Guy is doing the wipped girl on the floor, dogystyle, while she gets some Handgrip on the shoes of Olinka, she is standing in front of the two an touches herself.

The client pays an says on the way out somthing like: "Not bad, but for the next time, i want somthing special!"
The wipped girl gets angry and screams "THAT was something special!"

The girls are going to the bedroom. They both lie down. Olinka asks the wipped girl if the beating was to harsh. The wipped girl says no, she was aroused by it.Olinka gets a shower the wipped girl lies down at the bed, watching Olinka. Olinka joins her, they are both in love, that is now clear.

While the m/f sex-scene, two guys are watching that from the outside of the hotel, one of them is riding a motorbike for training, as the other one calls him to watch the sex.

I searched the net an i found a description of one of Olinkas movies, that included this two guyd with the motorbike who wanted to participate in a race. BUT the mentioned title "MARILYN, MON AMOUR" is definitely not right (i was able to get the movie... and there were no bikers at all... not to mention the scene i was looking for).

Wow... long text... hope you can help me out... would be greate!

Thx for reading!

alec

Re: Olinka Hardiman Title of a movie - Question

Post by alec »

Le Retour de Marilyn aka The Comeback of Marilyn.

The whipped girl is Marilyn Jess and the client is Jean-Pierre Armand.

Thanks for confirming what I suspected - that imdb have confused two films in their entry for this movie. Or possibly Marilyn, mon amour has been used as a title for two films. Where did you get Marilyn, mon amour? It is possible that it is the American title for Le Retour de Marilyn, but not if you got your copy from the USA.

Can you describe the story or some scenes from Marilyn, mon amour?
sickdock

Post by sickdock »

WOW WOW WOW.... THAT is a FAST ANSWER MAN!!!!

THANK YOU BIG TIMES ALEC...

DANKE!

alec wrote:

> Le Retour
> de Marilyn
aka The Comeback of Marilyn.
>
> The whipped girl is Marilyn Jess and the client is Jean-Pierre
> Armand.
jean pierre armand

Post by jean pierre armand »

re:olynka quelle comedienne
quand je faisait l'amour avec olynka
j'avais l'impression de faire l'amour a marilyn monroe
un bon souvenie cet dans la chaleur de st tropez
je tenais le role de eddy
a+

jean pierre armand
http://wwwplayboy-content-x.com
http://www.jparmand-coktailexplosif.com
mark shanon

Post by mark shanon »

Le retour de Marilyn and Marilyn My Love are two different movies. I've got both.
alec

Post by alec »

Thanks. On the basis of the Alpha France box cover I think, we've got Marilyn mon amour as an alternative title to Inside Marilyn II. Is that correct?