Links, Free, Eastgodess

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
John.h2

Links, Free, Eastgodess

Post by John.h2 »

This site has now closed down due to threats over copyright infringement. The linked Forum at remains open and active.

Full text of the sites announcement follows (a good test of French!):

The death of eastgodess
September 27 2003 at 2:04 PM Napalm
Forum Owner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bon, entre les boulets sur ce forum, les accomptes qui clamsent pour un rien, et maintenant la goute d'eau: Ces connards de free qui me soulent pour les copyright des images (voir mails re?us en dessous, y'en a qu'on rient d autre a foutre que de comparer des images de cul toute la journ?e, pas mal comme job.), j'en ai marre de perdre mon temps, eastgodess c fini. Je peut detruire le forum aussi mais comme certains sembles s'y amuser, allez y gaiement.

"Monsieur,

Suite ? la plainte re?ue via le service abuse :

NOTICE of COPYRIGHT-TRADEMARK, or RIGHT of PUBLICITY INFRINGEMENT

ACPA applies equally to foreign nationals, and extends to foreign websites with sufficient contacts to the U.S. September 2000, (UNCITRAL) United NationsCommission on International Trade Law.

PROXAD INTERNET HAS RECEIVED MORE THAN 10 NOTICES, FAXES AND LETTERS
REGARDING THESE SITES

Date: Aug 26, 2003

To:

PROXAD INTERNET
24 rue Emile Menier
Paris 75116 Fr

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Infringing URLs:

(Suivait ici une liste representant entre 30 et 50% du site)."

Merci quand m?me ? ceux qui m'auront aid?s ils se reconnaitront.

woodgnome

Re: Links, Free, Eastgodess

Post by woodgnome »

ta - i noticed last week. i've left it up as it still contains the link to the forum and the text on the homepage serves to put it into context. a shame to see it go, though.

if you know of any other genuinely 'free' european oriented sites worthy of inclusion in this links category, please let me know.
John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

Two or three sites worthy of inclusion in my opinion:

Sporty One has been around for a few years. Primarily an information source, in which he appears to get the news before anyone else, but also a small model database. Strong European content, especially east European. Some US content although usually about models who originate on this side of the pond. Worth a weekly visit.

XXX Relations has been around for a long time. I suspect at least 6 years. Very much an information, review, bio, aka etc resource. You can spend days wandering around this site and still not investigate it all.

XXX Sexportal. This site has been around for maybe a year or so. I think they're still developing it as the bio sections for the models have a film section, which is generally empty. Primarily a picture/bio/video clip site at the moment but I think it'll develop beyond this. More video clips used to be free, now they're moving into the members side.

NOTE: There used to be an English front page for the site. At the moment there isn't. Bottom left link to enter then press the Union Jack top left and it switches to English

John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

Now why didn't the XXX Sexportal link work?

I don't think it's worked again (preview is very useful!). Is this because of the [sk] in the address impacting the embedded formating in the Forum?
woodgnome

Post by woodgnome »

in a word, yes - removing the '[sk]' string not only makes the link work but brings up the english language page.

btw, the '#' key also inteferes with link rendering.

thanx for the pointers.
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Knew it was too good to last

This Polish site has a lot of pics from mags & films-mixture of Euros/yanks and even some Brits.

I'd give you the full rap but its like flying blind when you don't speak the language

cheers
B....OZ
woodgnome

Post by woodgnome »

ta. if you click the union jack icon, top-right corner, you get the english version as far as it goes.
John.h2

Post by John.h2 »

And the site also includes pix of Klaudia Figura who did the 646 guy gang bang.
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

Thanks Woodgnome

Just showing my tunnel vision is alive & kicking...lol

cheers
B....OZ
raelian2

Post by raelian2 »

Check your @ ;)