Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Twattered

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by Twattered »

I always have a good laugh when I read the comments & expectations that are posted in this thread. Makes me wonder if OF stands for OnlyFanny as far as you are all concerned, given the obsession you all have who is showing what and where and if it's all worth the price of admission LOL

Seriously guys, you need to find another hobby that doesn't involve typing with only one hand but at end of the day I guess it's the ladies that have the last laugh after you have parted with your money.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

says the "man" that wrote this on a thread

Such a pity that we have never seen Lucy-Anne go proper nude showing her pussy. I bet it is as delightful and gorgeous as the rest of her !!

Of course, if anyone knows different and has any pics of her showing it then feel free to post them here !!!

pot. kettle.
JayKaye

Post by JayKaye »

Anyone know if Emily Blake's content is as good as it sounds? (Open leg, hard b/g content etc)?

satch9

Post by satch9 »

yes it is - not much in terms of total content but she has what you seek
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

Won't she be on faketaxi soon?
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

Does anyone have any content of Gracieuxlove? Her twitter and onlyfans are now non existant which is a shame as she was fit.
Bob Berton

Post by Bob Berton »

Anyone have material (hoping for videos) from Layla Lee's Onlyfans which is now down? Let me know. Thanks
satch9

Post by satch9 »

have to say getting fucked off with the ppv content now.

roxy cox censoring onlyfans pics with a smiley face and an 18+ on it. I am already 18 thank you...

Sophia blake wanting 25$ for a 56 second video

ok I get that models might not want some stuff on their subscription page but its getting ridiculous.
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

The thing i disagree with is not being able to download what you purchase .
JayKaye

Post by JayKaye »

I'm noticing more and more too that the monthly cost is for censored/tame content and then you're spammed with messages asking you to pay for vaguely worded content that you can't preview to see if it's worth it. Think I'll ditch OF in future.