Sammi Tye

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
satch9

Re: Sammi Tye

Post by satch9 »

the ?200 - ?300 one is her with jemma perry.

her solo ones are cheaper, if she' not doing them any more then I guess I was lucky.

I don't know who posted the thumbnail or pics of her vids on other for a...

send that person a PM if you are keen to find out?
Nick S

Post by Nick S »

[quote]her solo ones are cheaper, if she' not doing them any more then I guess I was lucky.[/quote]
the b/g video of her sucking cock and swallowing was cheaper than her g/g videos with jemma perry?
satch9

Post by satch9 »

iirc jemma set the price and wouldn't be swayed....

contact them thru twitter if you're interested its what I did
Nick S

Post by Nick S »

ok, I'm not interested in buying the video. I just found it interesting that the g/g video would be more expensive since b/g would be considered a higher level than g/g and doing g/g doesn't have the same kind of stigma as doing b/g.

The reason why is obvious though.
The g/g is with two well known models while the male "model" in the b/g clip most likely is her partner, both models are going to want to be paid, while I doubt that her partner is asking for the kind of money Jemma or Sammi gets.
padzer1

Post by padzer1 »

Has she only done one b/g video? The bj one?

Padzer1
satch9

Post by satch9 »

there were two iirc the bj swallow one and another bj one - I paid for both of them but lost the latter when my hdd got lunched.

I contacted her with a prrof of purchase to ask if whe would re-send it and she refused. I also bought the sammi and jemma perry g/g vid from her as well.
winston69

Post by winston69 »

So you learned that day what sort of person she is? I've heard quite a few learned about her the hard way.
satch9

Post by satch9 »

i'm not casting dispertions about her in general just that experience for me turned out less ideal than It could have.

that us my only experience of contacting her etc I;ve never worked with her and I don't know her so can't comment further.
the attraction was a top model going way beyond her limits that i'd seen before.
potnoodlelover1984

Post by potnoodlelover1984 »

You can find a BJ video now with a simple google search