Lena 93 aka liliana krupa

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
geopeters

Re: Lena 93 aka liliana krupa

Post by geopeters »

What a muppet.

By the way he is charging $61 for open leg of Robyn Brooke on his bentbox page. Only $9 with Diva Photo.

It pays to shop around....

Ps logging ip addresses? Shouldnt he have a privacy notice for this? Dear oh dear. Thank god for the lovely gdpr.
davy99

Post by davy99 »

His Bentbox is a piss-take! I cannot imagine anyone is going to purchase a single thing of his on there. He has just put one up with 33 images of Sophia Blake on his 2nd bentbox (who you can find thousands of images just through google) for $76.92!!!
Also had a quick look through what he has on his main bentbox. There is one that is $230.22 for 20 images!!!!!
Grasp18

Post by Grasp18 »

Lena in not Enlglish so why is this on Bgafd .."...
davy99

Post by davy99 »

It?s nit rocket science!
She lives in the UK. She has worked with hundreds of British photographers! Pretty simple, really!
krisman

Post by krisman »

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm very keen on seeing any nude/topless work this model has done.

A lot of these old links don't do much anymore sadly, so wondering if anyone ever had any joy?

Cheers
Togsam

Post by Togsam »

I've managed to save some of the photos from the link and can share. Do you have kik?
krisman

Post by krisman »

That would be great cheers. I didnt know what kik was until you mentioned it, but I've got it set up now. What info do you need to be able to contact me on it?

Cheers :)
davy99

Post by davy99 »

I see that mjlee has uploaded a set to his bentbox.
Seems to think people are going to pay $123.05 for 30 non-nude images!
What a joker!
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

As once said
Beauty is only skin deep
When I was on a location with Lilly she appeared to have a few dark sides which was not expected from a regular model
When requested to pose glamour topless , tears and acting like a little girl when other models were very comfortable posing in the sun safely with a group who had paid for a glamour time .
The photos already exhibited on this site I do admire the photographer who was able to capture her nude body
captainboy

Post by captainboy »

Would love to see the lilianna captures.Could I message you on kik.
Regrads