Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
mibblefied

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by mibblefied »

Would love to know more about Katina, excellent tits

She does customs too upto dildo I think
jimboy51

Post by jimboy51 »

Charlie's "explicit" video $29.99
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

Hi there is it what i hope it might be ? Thanks.
jimboy51

Post by jimboy51 »

Dunno definitely not paying that sort of money
JayKaye

Post by JayKaye »

Katina's page is great

RosieApple puts up very little nude content but then sends out videos by private message that you have to pay extra for

ModelMC (MeganC on Purpleport) posts basically the same thing every time and no topless videos with her face in. Think she's only in it for the attention.
GTJames

Post by GTJames »

I shut my OnlyFans down as I had some technical issues and the platform really is a nightmare to use - dreadful reliability. Whilst there are some models who make a shed load of money from it, there is a danger that girls get lazy and forget how to model properly - with a photographer or videographer in a proper studio or on set, with decent lighting and pro makeup and styling. They are used to doing it all from their bedroom or bathroom and whilst some might like the odd naughty snap, I know many fans still like the full pro quality image sets of 100-200 images or more. I am sure all you dedicated followers of UK models know that a) OnlyFans was sold to MyFreeCams a few months ago and b) a much better platform with more usability, better compatability with mobile devices, and far better security and capacity called #BiMGirls is being promised from the team behind BodyInMind. It promises much and I am definitely looking forward to trying it out.

Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

Are there any UK girls whose onlyfans are set to block the UK from seeing (geoblocker)???

Obviously easy to circumnavigate - but hiding content would mean higher levels???
davy99

Post by davy99 »

Don't think there is anything on there that blocks any countries. I wondered about this a while ago, so tried some searches with and without a proxy and they all came up the same all the time.
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

if you go to account settings for your account it shows up as an option.

Siani Veal - lots of dildo action if you are into that kind of thing!!! !love!

Serenity/Iced Gem has said she is focusing more on onlyfans than normal modelling this year...

Charliee Rose has brought a dildo... bj type vids I presume but heres hoping...
krisman

Post by krisman »

Sadly Belle Eve (on PP) has an onlyfans that is definitely not worth signing up.

She's gorgeous, just my type & her content is more revealing than her modelling work, although still nothing more than implied & censored topless.

That of course isn't the issue, but the account hasn't posted anything in about 10 days and last month I reckon she only posted about 7 or 8 times.

Annoying to resubscribe only to see absolutely no updates.